Thread: Routine in the mornings....where do you start???

spiddles Guest

Default Routine in the mornings....where do you start???

I am going back to work full time tomorrow and I have no idea where to start in the mornings.....does anyone have a routine they use that works for them???

Dear Spiddles, I did an epic response to this post yesterday, but now it's gone!

Our routine is:

6:30am bl(*(dy alarm goes off and DH gets up
    7:00am ish I get out of bed and have a shower, breakfast.
    7:30am get Alex up, bottle and change nappy/clothes, he doesn't mind drinking whilst I'm changing him.
    7:45am DH takes Alex to day care in his bicycle trailer

I have his nappy bag prepared the night before, with food (in the fridge) and nappies and change of clothes. I prepare all his food myself and freeze it in 250mls Tupperware containers. They're great (but the freezer's full!)

When Alex was little and I was bfeeding, I'd get him up at 7:00am and feed him, then change him etc. I lived closer to work and didn't have to leave until 8:30am, so had a little more time back then.

But what worked/works for me might not work for you!

Best wishes.

justthinking Guest

Hi! I've just started back at work and dd has started at daycare. Being night owls neither dh or I wish to get up too early so what we've decided on is this:

Pack nappy bag the night before and prepare food - keep in fridge.

7.00am Get up, DH gives dd milk and weetbix, changes her nappy while I shower and dress
    He showers and dresses while I pack my bag, change her clothes,

Bags, as packed go to back door so I can get dd in car with bags and be at daycare at 8.00am then drive to work.

Small town, not too far to drive! JT