thread: Working Mummies Support Group #2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1

    May 2008
    Melbourne, Vic
    8,631

    Re: Working Mummies Support Group #2

    Lol thanks wysiwyg. I'm finding lots to look forward to already plus the benefit of REGULAR INCOME!!!!

    It was just a huge mental shift for me and took ages to get myself used to the idea but I'm pretty good now.

    You're not in the CBD, are you?

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Sep 2008
    Melbourne
    3,300

    Re: Working Mummies Support Group #2

    Lol thanks wysiwyg. I'm finding lots to look forward to already plus the benefit of REGULAR INCOME!!!!

    It was just a huge mental shift for me and took ages to get myself used to the idea but I'm pretty good now.

    You're not in the CBD, are you?
    No unfortunately not - I am working in Broadmeadows - I come up your way and round the ring road - when I drive to work - it would be a good commute for you :-)

    I am finding this job is having positive affects at home - I am in a sorting mania and getting far more organised round the home. I think I get in a real slump when am just at home (it would be different I think if I knew I was at home long term, but at home and job hunting I think is not a good combination for me).

    Daycare fees are going up though :-( - DS will now be 115 a day and DD 110 a day (when paying full fees) - from July. It used to be the disincentive to work kicked in at more than 3 days a week - due to the CCR limit, but is getting to be more like after 2 days a week now. The place they are at is fantastic, but the limit on the CCR is a killer.