Hugs TT
I think Work life balance concept doesn't really work - because it puts the idea in your head that the time should be balanced between the two and that is pretty difficult to achieve (unless you include sleep on the life side) - I like to think of it now as minimizing work vs life conflict. I think I am at peace with the idea of working now, but it has taken a while and I have the added benefit of having had periods of not being able to find work and be very short of money which I can look back on whenever I think the 'is this all worth it' thoughts.




wysiwyg has a very accurate take on things... But I get you. Our family works better when I am at home. So, my plan is to change things or make it work. In the change camp is new job. In the make it work area is things like start meal planning, organise a washing/cleaning roster (so DH can do stuff - he is willing to help but he often just doesn't see things that need to be done)... I just need to be organised.
I just got back from my follow up scan and everything is looking normal now and it looks like a false scare the other week. So now I'm wondering if I should keep working a little longer... I think I should stick with my plan. But I also have no idea what I'll do with myself for 3 weeks if I finish up and the baby takes his time arriving.


Bookmarks