thread: Working Mummies Support Group #2

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    2014 BellyBelly RAK Recipient.

    Feb 2012
    Melbourne , Victoria
    2,109

    Re: Working Mummies Support Group #2

    Good idea TT. I suppose I could say to the children my stay in hospital is about my ankle.

  2. #2
    Registered User
    Add krysalyss on Facebook

    Feb 2007
    on the move.....
    2,745

    Re: Working Mummies Support Group #2

    So sorry to hear that FL. It's a great idea to skype. And I am sure they will miss you. I hope the stay in hospital goes OK.

  3. #3
    Registered User

    Sep 2008
    Melbourne
    3,300

    Re: Working Mummies Support Group #2

    Get well soon FL.

    Good luck with your interviews BD and your course Krysalyss.

    I have five work days left - today they asked about doing some work Jan and Feb - but I said definitely not to Jan, as cancelled childcare for DD and the work is not my sort of thing - is something where I really know what I am doing - but they want me to do it in a really lame way which won't give them the results they want but only care about tick in the box. There are a couple of people there I respect but I have now been bitten twice staying and then just given really dull work to do so won't be again. If they really want me can contact me end of Jan with a proper role.