thread: Working Mummies Support Group #3

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User
    Add leckert on Facebook Follow leckert On Twitter

    Mar 2008
    still on the teaching contract roundabout
    1,952

    Re: Working Mummies Support Group #3

    Caleb&Sevenmum - bummer (app has light blue names for me so couldn't see who was posting re the nicu. I think I'd start looking for an area you'd be happy working in (in case you don't get to go to the new unit)

    I start tomorrow negotiated a late start because of DS first day stuff. Need to do the same for Friday (don't want to use before school care the 2nd day of school as DH can't drop off due to work start time) in okay with after school care on Friday though

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Nov 2010
    1,994

    Re: Working Mummies Support Group #3

    I didnt realise we had started a new thread haha.
    Caleb&Sev -no fun coming there. I agree maybe keep an eye out for something of interest.
    Sounds like everyone has everything falling into place this week. I am enjoying my last few days of freedom.