Thread: gastro ?

Default gastro ?

ick i am not feeling so good today but have definately been worse, i was up most of the night throwing up and i have diharrea(sp?) anyway like i said i dont feel tooo bad today im sure i will be ok being here by myself looking after T i was just wondering if i should go and see my gp ? or do you think it should be ok ?

Jess. Because you've got the double whammy, I would get a check up from the GP just to make sure it's nothing serious as well as to give you a shot of something like maxalon to stop it. In the meantime, keep your fluids up hon and I hope you feel better soon.

Love MG

Kirsty77 Guest

Go to your doc straight away hun. Its so easy to get severly dehydrated when Pregnant. I had gastro so many times when pregnant with Jasmine and ended up admitted twice for dehydration. Its better to get on top of it now to give you some recovery time before bubs arrives.....trust me I was admitted overnight 2 days before I had Jaz!! I was buggered!LOL

I had a shocking case of gastro when I was about 32 weeks PG and was almost admitted and put on a drip.

You should go to the Dr to be on the safe side. Especially if you've got it coming from both ends. You can dehydrate very easily if you can't at least keep water down.

How long dose it take a pregnancy test to read a positive result? I wanted to know how long dose it takes for a pregnancy test to read a positive result after you have become pregnant?
    Last edited by tatzaana; September 5th, 2009 at 03:31 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by tatzaana View Post
    How long dose it take a pregnancy test to read a positive result? I wanted to know how long dose it takes for a pregnancy test to read a positive result after you have become pregnant?

A positive result can show up a few weeks after you conceived, some as early as a week before your next period due date. It will depend on how much of the preg. hormone the test can pick up.