Thread: Help

Unhappy Help

Okay i dont know what to do the last 2 days i have headaches blurrey vision and before i was havin a rest on the couch and i felt like the room was spinning(this has happened once before bout a week ago) Also really bad swelling of the hands feet and face on and off . And i have been feeling quite sick most afternoons
    I dont know if i should call the midwifes and speak to them or what i dont want seem like im paranoid but i have had high blood pressure for the last couple of weeks and was induced early with DS for P.E so it makes me worrie

Hi... if you have high blood pressure you probably should call your midwives straight away.

Hello, Please contact your midwives/see your GP. They will be able to tell you soon enough if you are experiencing perfectly normal pregnancy symptoms or whether you need a higher level of medical management than you're currently getting. It may not be what you are afraicd of - but better to be safe than sorry.
    Hugs to you!
    Marydan

Hi,

You sound exactly like i have been the last week and it was confirmed on Thursday my BP had gone up so please see someone asap.

Tigergirl1980 Guest

It does sounds as though it's possible that you have developed PE again, please go to the hospital and get yourself checked out asap.

Hi thanx for replying
    I went to the hospital last night to get checked and my blood pressusre was really high and i had protien in urine and bad swelling and headache from hell so they mad me stay the night and let me go home this morning when my blood pressure went back down at 6am this morning im so tired i have had only 4hrs proper sleep and a few cat naps i have to have blood pressure checked on tues at docters and then i have my M/W appt on thursday if its up again and the bad headaches havent stopped they want me to stay in hospital to induce me

Tigergirl1980 Guest

I'm so very glad that you went to the hospital. I hope you have lots of rests and get that BP down. Good luck and I hope you don't have to be induced, would be nice if your bubba got to cook for a bit longer.