Thread: I need a 'poor me' whinge

Default I need a 'poor me' whinge

OOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWWW!!!!!!!! !!

I'm stuck in bed It was hell going to the loo, in the ensuite, not even 10 metres from my bed a few minutes ago

1 of the ladies from church is on her way over to help with the girls. I called mum too to let her know that I really do need some ongoing help. I cant do another 3 and a half weeks on my own.

Oh Ali, i'm so sorry!!! Is your mum going to come back up? Sorry i haven't been more help lately, life is just nuts here. Hey why don't you go woolworths online shopping and do a shopping list for me on Monday so you don't have to walk around????

Oh Ali I am so sorry you are feeling this way and I am all the way down in Melbourne and cannot help you.

Thanks girls, just feeling a bit sorry for myself.

Sarah - dont you dare feel guilty!!! You have your own family to worry about too. I do have other people to call, and I have. I called mum for a bit more continuous help if she can come up. If she can she will stay. She will call me back once she has spoken to dad.

Oh Ali I have soooo been there and know exactly how you are feeling...it's just horrible.

You are doing the right thing in asking for more help. Also make sure you see your physio again as you may need more help - some women find a walking frame of huge benefit.

Take it one day at a time. That's all you can do. xxx

where cosmopolitans and margaritas flow all night

Oh Ali. I wish we lived closer to each other still. I would help.

Danni we are the ones that moved. I know you would drop everything (except Jazz) if you could. Thats why I called mum, she is more likely to be able to.

MD, I have a physio appointment on Monday. The MW is on her way over to see what she can do and assess what can be done. Can't find the panadol, and she wants me to take some.

Well you know I'm here if you need me! I just can't find my mobile in this cess pool so try the home number

that explains why you didn't answer your mobile earlier

Ali, sorry to hear you are struggling with pain . Thank God for a lovely support network around you though! I hope the physio can work some magic on you.

Ouch Ali - many hugs and sympathy here cos I know what you are going through. Not looking forward to that part of pregnancy!!!

I hope you take advantage of as much help as you can.

oh ali, hun... i really hope you get some help really soon... xoxo

You poor little thing.

I hope your litte bundle comes earlier for you. It is great that you have some support from the Church. More for you.

MW doesnt want to put me in hospy, because that would mean the obs get involved, which would stop me from using BC. Hospy management and home management would be the same anyway. MW has spoken to mum, who will speak to dad, so hopefully she can get the next flight up here. The only other alternative is to pull DH off his training which then causes him problems at work, and he would still have to go to work during the day.

Awww gosh, hope you can get some more help. if you need someone to pick your mum up from the airport let me know. Will pm you my home number, doesn't look like I will be finding mobile anytime soon