Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234

Thread: NT Scan - Not good

So glad to hear that your beautiful little girl is just fine!!

Fantastic news and congrats on the pink news

Kit
    Congratulations it's wonderful to hear you and bubs are both healthy, forget the inlaws they'll always have something nasty to say to upset you!
    Just remember you're going to have a beautiful baby girl and that's all that matters!!!

Snoopea

thankyou all soo so sosososo much!

yes, heading off to get dd soon - she will be over the moon that its a girl!

poor DF though - he has come from a house with 3 men to one woman (his mum) to a house where he is the only bloke with three girls!

lol, that's the same with my DH! He comes from a family of all boys, now has a house full of princesses! But he wouldn't have it any other way.

Yay, yay, yay for your gorgeous, healthy, little girl! I'm so relieved and happy for you Kitt3n

So happy for you! Congratulations on your daughter and her health!

Congratulations!! What great news.

Oh Kitt3n- my heart skipped a beat reading through all these posts.... i know how harrowing you find scans- what a scary day for you!!!!!!!

I am soooooo thrilled to hear all is good with your little bundle of pink joy!!! I'm sorry you had to go through such an awful experience to find out its all ok!!! We are going to have trouble getting you to the 19 week morph scan arnt we??!! And I cant blame you mate!!!

As for your MIL- geez-louise.. what a downer!! Tell her to jump!! She should be happy for you all- not trying to bring you down!! Especially behind your back!! Grrrrrrr at her!!!

I hope you rest easy tonight and that the rest of this pregnancy is trouble free!!!!

WAHOO!!! Take care
    SB
    xoxox

Woohoo!! Well done babe, so glad your little girl is healthy and you can stop worrying. Must have been an awful, awful time for you.

Just wanted to congratulate you on your healthy little girl
    Last edited by ElleJay; May 27th, 2008 at 04:31 PM. Reason: Wrong emoticon

Oh Kitt3n that's just fabulous! I'd been thinking of you all afternoon, and at 4.27pm came to check... optimistically early! I'm so thrilled for you, and congratulations on your little bubba girl!

Woohoo girl!!! I knew it was all going to be ok...

Yay congratulations!!!!!!!!!

kitt3n, so glad to hear your results.
    I had the same thing happen at my NT scan. Got 1 in 119 chance due to 3.8mm measurement. Had the CVS and all came back clear. Worst few days of my life. I also saw SUFW but not the city office for my CVS and they were terrible. I now see SUFW in the city (travel the 40+ minutes) because of the shocker experience with my NT/CVS.
    Congratulations on a healthy little princess!!!

Congrats on the great result. Mine came in at 1/37 so I understand what you've been going through. We opted for amnio and our results came back fine like yours. It's a huge roller coaster ride seeing the hearbeat & movement etc only to go dropping to such a low when you see the NT measurement. I know that awful feeling of crying in the waiting room. I wish you a happy and healthy time throughout the rest of your pregnancy.

:woot:
    Kitt3n, that's such good news and congratulations on your little girl It sure is a rollercoaster ride, isn't it!
    As for the MIL, they say you should always be nice to your children because they're the ones who choose your rest home...
    Take care now and enjoy the rest of your pregnancy!

Im so happy that it turned out your little girl is nice and healthy!!! Congrats!

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst ... 234