Thread: Nuchal and blood results

Default Nuchal and blood results

I have the full results from my Nuchal screening now and the results were a 1/34 chance of Trisomy 21 and 1/3170 of Trisomy 18. My free beta hcg was 1.3 MoM, my pregnancy-associated plasma protein A was .46 MoM and my nuchal was 2.2 MoM. Does anyone know how to translate these results.

Trisomy 13 18 high risk!
    Hi. I just had mine last week and mine were the same but the other way around....
    I just have my NT scan and bloods calculated and the downs risk is normal 1:794
    the trisomy 13/18.... Not so good
    back ground risk 1:881 (age)
    ultrasound risk 1:3139
    biochemistry 1:20
    Will you have further testing?
    I am having a scan done at 16 weeks then another at 18.
    Don't want the needle in the tummy thing if I can help it as this is my 4th preg and as yet, no baby.
    Any news...

So far so good. Had the amnio which went well and the FISH results came back with no abnormalities and that we are having a little girl. I am now waiting on the full results so fingers crossed all is well there too. Good luck let me know how you go. It is such a stressful time.

Yay! That's great news!
    Congrats.

HM - Just wanted to stop by and say that it all sounds like good news!! having these tests and getting all those statistics back can make things so stressfull that it doesn't really allow you to enjoy your pregnancy so hopefully now you can ease into it and things will all go smoothly from here.