Thread: varicose veins down there :(

Fire Fly Guest

Red face varicose veins down there :(

Im sorry if this is to much info for some but i suffer badly from VV down there . Im not writting it cause you all know where im referring to.

I found with each pregnancy its gotten worse. Im only 16wks pg and i feel like im full term down there. I know rest is the best medicine but its near impossible with 2 kids.

Anyone else have my prob.

Owwww! Sorry I haven't experienced this but i really hope you get some helpful tips from the other ladies on here.

Ouch! Are you able to get them removed after you have bub? I have a few in my leg so kinda know how you feel.

Fire Fly Guest

No Teagan good thing is they actually disappear once bub is out. The pressure is no longer there so they just go. Same as if i lie down they go away. Its just im on my feet from 6 till 9 pretty much and its gets a bit uncomfortable. Apparently you get support pants but im not really into that, its to damn hot atm anyway for that sort of thing.
    I get them a bit in my legs to but they go to once bub is out. Id dread to see what they look like if we went again.

Kerrie try freezing a wet pad or face washer & wearing it around I bet the cold would help with the VV's. I am pretty sure you can even buy gel pads u can freeze for down there.

Fire Fly Guest

yeah i should probably do something. Wouldnt hurt to try i guess. I might be pleasantly surprised.

I thought i was developing a vulval varicose during my preg.. it throbed and hurt down there - badly!..I couldn't stand up sometimes from the pressue it would put in that area, and i found icepacks there were a big help.

Finally went to the dr (gp not obs though..) and he couldn't see anything, and then the next day it went away and didn't come back.

Hope yours get better soon - cos they hurt!

I'm not game to check but by the state of my legs, the swelling, pressure and feeling I would say I have them too, in this hot weather I have been using those frozen water iceblocks wrapped in a new dishcloth at night between my pj pants and undies -feels a hundred times better in the morning