Thread: Dp - no idea - suggestions please!

Question Dp - no idea - suggestions please!

DP got home from work, didn't look all that enthused outside and even worse when he came in, said he was going upstairs to bed
    This is a guy that NEVER complains he's sick unless there is something seriously wrong, he's hot all over, complaining of a sore lower back (possibly kidneys??), his back is hot to touch and red....

He said he even slept in the car at work today, couldn't come home he drove the other guy in - so the guy worked while he slept.. how nice is that.

So any suggestions?

We were at mums almost 2 weeks ago and turns out my brother had Whooping Cough.. DP hasn't had a booster.. surely he wouldn't have a sore back or fever from that if he had it???

HELP????

that's pretty generic ZF. It could be the beginning of many illnesses. I would encourage lots of fluids and let him rest. But if you're worried - send him to the GP.

Thanks hun, i thought the same it could be anything.. could be aches from the flu you name it.. just more wanted to check it wasn't directly assocaited with whooping cough... lol
    He never whinges, have told him to go see the Dr tomorrow if he's not feeling any better.. the girls and i have MG so he can have a nice quiet house if he doesn't go to work.

could be a kidney infection. i had a few that have actually put me in hospital. i really hope he feels better soon xx

oh the prro guy, ive had whooping cough before and actually had it for 2 months before i even knew i had it, but anyways the symptoms can manifest in so many ways its unbelieveable i started with flu like symptoms unbelievable fevers and literally would pass out anywhere i could find a spot.. also i had back aches also.. not trying to worry u but it can be so cruel (WC) when it wants too
    hope he feels better soon

Thanks everyone, he's still in bed and is now complaining of a headache...

still awfully generic but my first guess would be the flu - especially if he begins to get nausea. Just keep up his fluids and rest.

there is so many diff flu's n stuff just keep an eye on him, i would suggest the GP or even local medical centre if his getting worse... GL hun
    Last edited by *Sparklez*; September 20th, 2010 at 08:00 PM. Reason: lol cant spell today

Thanks ladies, have given him panadol, a massive glass of water.. am not sure i want to sleep next to him tonight, he's a hot sleeper as it is, he's like a furnace now though