Thread: Off to hospital tomorrow

Default Off to hospital tomorrow

I'm going in for my laporotomy tomorrow evening so I won't be around for a few days. All going well, I should be home on Wednesday afternoon. I can't wait for this discomfort to be over! We told the boys over the weekend and Zachary's a little freaked out that not only will I be in hospital and having surgery, but that I won't be close to home so they can't just pop in to see me. While the idea of being away from my family freaks me out a little to, I let him know that I would be fine and I've got my books and crosswords to keep me occupied and he can call me after school each day. I gave him the extra special big brother task of picking Jacob's clothes each day so his outfits match (Jeff could have him in anything LOL!). Hope to be able to report some better news in a few days.

Wishing you a safe and speedy recovery. I hope everything goes well and you are back in action very quickly with much less discomfort.

All the best!

BW

Nat, I hope all goes well for you hun. Fingers crossed that all is better after surgery. Aww at giving Zachery a special job. Hopefully Jacob is dressed extra gorgeous when he comes to visit.
    Get well soon

Good luck Nat and sending quick recovery vibes your way.

Thanks for the well wishes. I got home last night and will post an update shortly.

I have only just seen this i hope everything is okay Nat.