Thread: Spider mans web

Default Spider mans web

Hi guys

Well I had my ultrasound yesterday and this time they FOUND SOMETHING!!! So at least now I know it's not all in my head thank god. They did a normal ultrasound where she saw some kind of mass but couldn't tell what it was then she did an internal ultrasound to check it out more.

My left ovary looked fine but when she put it on my right one it looked like spider man had shot a black web all over it!!! That was my first thought about what it looked like, except it was actually inside not out. She said it could be blood or fluid, but she said it could be something else seeing as I'm not due to release an egg yet.

So she sent it to the radiologist who will do his report and then my doc should get it monday and then I'll go see him. So at least now I know there MAY be a reason for the pain, but it my doc says he cant see anything I'm gonna request every test and scan possible to get to the bottom of it.

Drove past my ex today, he was at a wedding I was meant to go to with him...that hurt more than I thought it would :-(

Big hugs Em,
    I am glad that they found something and can now hopefully do something about it, :hugs:
    How are you feeling ? are you ok ?

I am asking cause I know i would be feeling a little upset if it were me, I hope that it all sorts out really soon for you and that this is a begining to an end.

and even bigger hugs @ seeing your ex at a wedding try not o let it get you down to much sweet, I know it can be hard but their must be good reason that you are no longer together their must be something incredible waiting for you in your future. :flower:

Good luck and please take care of yourself :flower:

Thanks Amym, am feeling it bad again now that I'm back at work, it seems to get worse when I sit (which is what I do all day behind a desk), over the weekend and at nights its not so bad at all. I've been keeping an eye on what i'm eating in case something is ticking it off but haven't pinned anything yet so it must be something more than a reaction and to make things worse my :doc: got my ultrasound results today but is away on leave for a week ](*,)

Otherwise I'm trying not to stress about it, I just keep thinking it will be something minor that will be easily fixed, I'm not even scared at the thought of having surgery should I need it so I'm thanking my lucky stars there.

Yes I hope there is something wonderful and exciting not to far around the corner [-o< as much as I'd love to settle down here I'm quite willing to go out to different places and meet new people, the thought is quite liberating actually.

Thank you so much for your concern :flower: will be sure you keep you updated

Thanks Em ,
    You are sounding very posative and that is great, I agree with you about not being afraid about having surgery as it will only be of benefit if it comes to that,

bloody dr's going on leave how frustrating, I hope the wait goes quickly for you. :flower:

Take care

Tigergirl1980 Guest

Awwwwwww bugger you have to wait a week, is there not another doctor that you can see just to get the results?

There are other doctors there but mine knows my history with the d&c and I really dont want to have to explain the whole story to another doc plus I find him better than any other doc (especially female) I've ever seen so I guess I'll just wait.

Wow I used the word doc a lot in that paragraph