Thread: starting to stress

Default starting to stress

okay...so went to doc coz i was feeling crap and tired all the time tests came back to be something like Glandular fever but then after i sed bout lower abdominal pain and bleeding after sex he ask when was my last pap test n i was due for one so i had one and he said my cervix was very inflamed went to get the results and he didnt get enough cells to conduct the test properly...he gave me a referal for a ultrasound to rule out cyst and is going to refer me to a gyno to have a look at my cervix and do another test...atm sex is impossible it hurts soo much and burn and tmi it wont even go in now i have constant pain in my uterus area and vagina and feel sick all the time just googled ovarian cyst and i have all the symptoms but i also have all the sympyoms of ovarian cancer too....its really starting to get to me im tryin to to self diagnose but its really hard and i think waiting for all these referals and test is taking up time i may not have...just getting me down DS IS 3 AND NEEDS ME!!!! but i guess if i do and They have ta take everything im glad i already have DS....

Dont stress yu self out babe... ope the test comes back with something really easy to fix and not at all scary xoxoxox

thanks mee too xx

Even though its hard to do but stay away from google! Its not your friend.

I really hope its nothing too serious

...where jumping on the bed is mandatory!

i agree....stay away from google, hugs to you hun, hope it all comes back ok. xxxx

yes i sooo should doc told me not to stress yet keeps saying "now all your previous tests have come back normal" and "i have to make sure i follow this up because you cervix was so inflamed" does not sound good to an anxiety sufferer and stress head to me!!!

BIG

Oh hun, how stressful for you big

I was in a similar situation a few years ago (all turned out okay though). I went back to my GP who called up the gyno to get me in faster because I was so stressed, she was able to get me an appt 2 days later, when the one I had booked was 4 weeks away. If it was me, I would ask your GP to try and get you an appt sooner, just tell them that you're not coping, not sleeping etc and they should be able to fast track things for you.

Good luck