Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #12

Congrats Maz hope all is well.Heard he has lots of strawberry blonde hair.
    Bernie hows things going???

maz, congrats!!!!! i bet he is lovely. hope you are feeling okay too.

hi all
    every think is fine I go for the dye test when I get af to see if my tubes are blocked af is due on the 19 I hope af doesn't come but I think it will ,at least after test I will no if blocked or not.
    how is every one
    Em your nursey looks great.

Maz, we wish you all the very best and a speedy recovery. Congrats on the new arrival. I hope all goes well with your little man :-) From Kiya and family

Ray any news on what your doing??

Hey Em, DH wanted me to see if there were any cheaper/good IVF clinics up here in Qld, and i got a reply back from and i nearly fell over when i read how much it was. $8,500 and that is before i have to pay for consultations, other appointments etc. So it is pretty much a certainty that we are going to Westmead hopefully in the next month or so. We are refinancing our property this month and fingers crossed include getting a new house built, so have to shuffle around all of that and come on down. :-)
    Cheers Kiya

ray Guest

hi em,
    just plotting along at the moment?
    Saving up again we had to use some of the money.
    hubby got into the army he leaves 25th of march so we are freezing his little boys.
    And if all goes to plan i'll be done in april. I thought i would be upset but i'm not things happen for a reason.
    How you going your nursery looks great?

ray

Smile

hey storm have you heard from maz about her little boy ? is he out of special care yet?

I haven't heard from her Rhonda,(gee anybody would think she is busy he he h e he) but I did get another lovely photo this morning so I'd say everything is fine.

I am so over this rain we are having up here. I need a little sunshine so i can go out and mow the weeds and the mile high grass. My poor horse can't keep up with all the high grass. I'm currently planning my trip down to westmead next month all going well. My GP rang them today while i was in his office and they said because i am interstate we can do some of the testing up here and send down the results which means we can go down next month and get the ball rolling. We have decided to go ICSI and put 2 eggs back. The only thing we are worried about if we put 2 back, is that i have been preg with twins before which i conceived naturally, so i have a higher chance of having twins again, but we don't care. We would be happy with what we get :-) Cheers kiya

Wow Kiya thats awesome news. Why are you doing ICSI????
    Darl i took the chance and put two back and look what I got!
    I couldnt be happier very blessed.
    Ray sorry to hear your having to wait abit long but your
    right things do happen for a reason.
    I heard Mazs bub is 6pound something and things are well.
    I read it in belly buddies Jan 16th-31st.
    Storm I hope your getting busy looking at your chart hehehe
    Luv hows things going hope your feeling better

Em, when my gp was speaking with the consultant (speaker phone), they recommended because of my age (37) that i may not produce as many eggs as a woman a few years younger, so they thought that doing ICSI with the best looking eggs was my best chance. I'm not really fazed on what method i use just as long at the end of the day i have a happy, healthy baby/s. Cheers kiya

Hi ladies, wow so much has happened while I`ve been away. We just got back from a trip on a house boat on the Murray river, it was awesome... we spent a week there, and would you beleive af arrived lunch time on the last day, 6 weeks and 1 day after D&C. How lucky was I that she stayed away for the trip..
    I did`nt think Id be so happy that she`s here b ut it means we can start TTC again.. woo hoo
    Maz congrats on the birth of your little boy, hope you both are doing well...
    Em just had a sticky at your pics, nursery looks gorgeous you`ve done a great job.
    Kiya you must be stoked that its finally starting to come together, all the best for the future.
    Burnie good luck for the dye test, Im preying you get a good result. Hopefuly you wont have to go at all..
    Anyway better go and do something.

Onemore, yes i am and soooooo can't wait to start. I have so many people behind me on my journey to have another baby. My 12yr daughter Jeanna is so excited that she has a list of stuff i have to get and she is marking it off. It is also goign to be a lot different this time around because all of my kids have grown up so much since i had my last baby. Cheers kiya

framaine Guest

Hi everyone,
    It has been ages, SORRY..
    So much has happened, to me, (and all of you I see) ,a VERY LONG STORY, that will bore you all to tears, I'm sure... hehehe
    Baby was put on hold for a while as I was quite sick and had a lot to sort out. But now we are back on and it's all systems go.
    We have decided to cancel the reversal in Melbourne and head down the IVF road instead. I have been sitting up since 2:30 this morning researching it all, (too hot to sleep).
    But, I am more confused than before I started. DH wants me to find out as much as possible, especially which is are the best centres, success rates and especially costs.
    The costing side of things I am finding the most confusing.
    So if any of you out there can shread some light, I would much appreciate it.
    Take care,
    framaine

fRAM...
    I have sent you a PM about my IVF story.Take care.
    Kiya sounds like a good idea because of your age. Im so excited for
    you and your family. A new home and a new baby sounds wonderful.
    Let me know if you need anything at all im only 35mins from westmead.
    tAKECARE.
    Onemore how lucky the witch stayed away that long.
    Normally shes the first thing to visit when you have
    something special planned.
    Hope to hear some good news from you soon aswell

Thanks Em, That would be great. Fram, i'm also going down the IVF path, and thanks to Em, we are goign through Westmead in Sydney. I got their information pack which includes a DVD, and even spoke with them with my gp in a phone conference the other day as well as speaking them myself. Of all the places that i contacted they were the best and the cost was excellent. I asked them about me coming from Qld, and they said they actually get a lot of clients from Qld as well as other states. They accommodate everyone. I can't wait to start my IVF journey. Wish you all the best with your journey as well. Cheers kiya

I have heard alot of great things about westmead IVF. We went to see them about my reversal.

Page 5 of 9 FirstFirst ... 34567 ... LastLast