Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Tubal Reversals #6

Smile

yeah maz kids are fine tamara has a bit of a sore chest she's been taking some medicine for that. the doc at the hospital said her chest was was a bit inflamed and no x ray was necessary. freddy my son came out of it fine nothing wrong with him what so ever.

thank god Dea are you nerves alright though. Lucky the driver got away, I would have killed him

hi everybody! Gee I've missed so much I'll never catch up! My computer died on me & we had so much trouble getting the right board for it, in the short while I've had it, the board is now obselete!
    Anyway, I'm still alive!!

ray Guest

hi maz,
    having fun packing up i hate it i have to do it when the kids are not here they try to help and get in the way. Just getting over a cold but still have persistent cough, funny but the last time i had this cough i was pregnant with brandon i had it 6 months of my preg. Plus fun, Brandon has been bleeding from his ear drum we have to wait to monday to ring the ent. Dea i'm so glad everyone was alright the driver will get theres KARMA.

Ray

Oh Ray packing is so so much fun isnt it lol. Im packing too. We are moving from the Gold Coast to Sydney on tuesday but we are driving down on wednesday. Im so over packing and having the baby around doesnt help one bit.
    Glad everyone is ok Dea i would have been shighting myself

Dea-goodness- that horrible person. glad that you are all okay. its tough about money- especially about cars. just what you don't need. i hope things get better soon for you- you will be in my thoughts.
    maz, how exciting and scary........... you guys are the excitment in my life- all you juicy goss! when your ready maz.... i hope it's all okay. m/c are not nice- ive had 4 of them- but its always a deep loss the person who has to go through it. anyway, i hope some good things come your way too!!
    storm- stupid computers- when you wanna catch up on goss they don't wanna work!!! you sound sooooooo busy.........
    em, i think that would be exciting in some ways.. I would so love some days to leave this town I am in..... but packing and driving-----ohohohohohohoh dear!!!! what a workload!
    ray- great to hear from you again
    crazy mum, how are you?

Hey LUV......Yeah its all to much im over it. The bloody baby got a hold of the laptop and pulled all the buttons off,he is so lucky i could fix it the little shight. Well today is de day so now i have to pack the computer aswell. Well i better be off now cause i have to empty the freezer and the fridge before the truck gets here. Gee i hate wasting food!!!!!

Still waitng for AF to arrive....still no sign of her she doesnt turn up. Have lots of cm and tired, headache, forgetting everyting......hope that this is it. I did a HPT yesterday and it came up BFN so I'll jsut wait until next week (if I can PMSL)
    HOpe today find you with a smile on your faces
    xxmaz

Oh no Mum of 5, what is it with babbies wrecking our PC's, don't they know they are our lives???????

I am still around and I got over the cold that I had. Now I have been feeling nauseous (and no I am not pregnant as AF is here) and headache which seems to be something that is going around.

I have been very busy as we have just been preapproved by the bank so we can look at getting our own house. Also my work has been very busy and I will so be going part time yah but it will be at a different depot.

Mum of 5 I should be seeing you soon. As you are just moving up the road from me. It is about a 10 min walk if you take it easy.

Ang

Hi all,

Just wanted to ask a couple of questions if thats alright?
    First could anyone recommend any good doctors in Sydney area (willing to travel) for the reversal procedure. I have already seen Dr Woolcott? (guy in newcastle).
    And second how much?
    Thanks. Didles

Yay for being approved Ang, that's awesome!!

Hi Didles, welcome!! I'm not sure about a DR in Sydney, many IVF clinics do reversals as well,I had mine done with Dr Woolcott so can't really help you. I did go & see Westmeade IVF first off, but that doc just pushed for me to have IVF. It costs around $6000, but if you have insurance it would be much cheaper.

How is everybody?
    Angel has a tooth already!

What!! Angel has a tooth already, Holy $hit! Vy stil hasnt got any!!! ah bugger it! Hope your well any way matie
    Hi ya didle - cant help sorry, im in Melbourne but welcome to the clan
    Ang - I still dont have AF and im getting pi$$ed cause I want to know whats going on
    Hi ya everyone else - hope today find you well and happy

ray Guest

Hi didlesdines,
    i can't help you much i'm from victoria but i saw a doctor in feb in ballarat his reversals cost all up including hospital $3000 dollars or ivf is $5300 and your only out of pocket $1200 medicare pays you back. My husband and i are going to do ivf. Good luck with everything.
    Hope everyone else is well, moving tomorrow . I just read you other post, i have a medical condition i get blood clots so they had me on the minnie pill got preg twice so had tubes clamped saw the doctor in ballarat and decided because of the condition it's safer for me to do ivf then having more surgery and more likely to get pregs sooner i have 3 boys already 10,7.5,5.5.

Ray
    Last edited by ray; April 26th, 2007 at 10:23 PM. Reason: forgot something

Thanks for that, Dr woolcott questioned me about having them tied in the first place but then admitted that he didn't know much about the condition to comment thats why I would like second, third and even 4th opinions. Why is it cheaper in Vic? Here I was quoted $8,000 (with change) I want to know about that as well, if IVF is a better option. Good luck with the move.

hey everyone- some news- on wednesday last week i had some pain in my right side, didn't bother to do anything. by saturday it was really bad, so i went to the hospital. found out i was 6 weeks pregnant with ectopic pregnancy. I had my whole church and even my husband praying for me as you all know they are bad. the doctor did nothing but tell me bad things like it was in the tube and that if it was on the corner of the tube where the tube meets the uterus, he would do a hysterectomy. anyway, praise be to God the pregnancy had miscarried and it was on the outside of the fimbrae (end of tube before ovary). they didn't even touch the tube-though they said they might have to take it and the uterus. I had the op yesterday and I am at home today. I know that my little baby is safe with my God- so apart from utter shock because I didn't even know i was pregnant- i am okay. A little sad at the loss but greatful I didn't lose the tube or my uterus. Still a chance for God to work another miracle with a normal pregnancy and child. The doctor wasn't happy, but I told him I have full trust and faith in my God. Just wanted to let you all know!!!

oh luvchildren - im so glad your ok honey. I hope that your little darling is stepping up in line to come straight back into your loving arms.
    Im still feeling sick as a dog and AF STILL hasnt reared her head.......waiting waiting

thanks maz, thats really nice. how long you gotta wait to test? I didn't tell you before that i didn't know i was pregnant because i had a period every month. that has been the only way i have ever known that i was pregnant. I hope that you are okay and that you find out soon!!!!

Page 3 of 9 FirstFirst 12345 ... LastLast