Over the last few years I've been diagnosed with a number of weird conditions, and have a few different medications that I take for them - just starting to wonder how they will affect things for me... will be making a GP appointment to sort it all out, too...

first of all - chronic fatigue syndrome - seems to be pretty much controlled/cured now, generally I just take natural supplements for it (fish/flax seed oil and amino acids), so not too worried about things there.

secondly - fatty liver - they don't seem too worried by this one, just have to watch that I don't eat too much of the wrong food

serum-negative rheumatoid arthritis - doctor speak for we don't know what else to call it... at its worst would cause every single joint in my body to swell up and I would be in so much pain I couldn't move. Taking salazopyrin for this, which I am assured is perfectly safe in pregnancy. After 2 agonizing years we seem to finally have this under control, and have managed to reduce my dosage of naprosyn (slow-release NSAID) from 1000mg to 750mg with no pain at all. I've heard it said that NSAIDs make it difficult to fall pregnant, but haven't been able to confirm this at all

tension headache - just recently got started on anti-depressents (prothiaden, very low dose) for this, the neurologist gave me absolutely no information at all on this, and made me feel like a great useless waste of space for being 30 and not having children. At my last appointment with him I was still on OCP, but ended up stopping accidentally after that visit, and shortly after we decided that it seemed like a good time to have kids... after 5 years, I'd finally reached a point where I had enough energy to get through the day, could walk and move freely and wasn't constantly going to bed with two mersyndol to sleep off the latest headache.

Anyone else been ttc with any of these conditions/medications? Anyone able to shed any light on what's safe and what's not?

Hoping I don't have the usual painfully long wait to get an appointment with my GP.

BW.