Thread: caught on camera

Default caught on camera

Do you believe we can capture spirit on camera? orbs are something we get alot of, and not just your normal dust particle type of orb!!

Have you ever caught anything strange on your camera?

We have a digital and it shows up really well.

Hmmmmmmm seems no one has, I have a very strange pic with Ashlen it seems it was moving like the speed of light!

I've seen it on documentaries but I don't really believe it. The pictures they were showing with little balls of light and they were trying to explain that it was a spirit, just looked like a smudge on the picture to me, lol, maybe I'm just not very imaginative.

There are alot of fakes, all they have to do is put a smudgy finger on the lenses. But there ar unexplainable ones that are like appirations.

My thoughts on the issue are that spirits/angels etc exist on another plane and that maybe their "shadows" could be captured but that we have limited ability to make any sense of it. It would be like a 2 dimensional drawn stick man somehow trying to describe a 3D man to his friends... or make sense of a 3D world. Impossible. I think this is one of the reasons Heaven is indescribable. There is not the language to describe such a concept. I think that when we become spiritual beings we will increase in dimension somehow... that is why they say The Holy Trinity... because God can exist is several forms: man (Jesus/Buddha for eg.) spirit and divine entity at once. So human existence will be a part of our spiritual existence but it will only be one facet... it's like a square is a part of a cube... but only one facet... a cube is a square times eight. So, coming back to your original question Soul, i think that sometimes shadows are cast, perhaps in photos but they might not have much bearing on the actual spirit who, I think, is beyond our comprehension... but still worthy of contemplation. Just my thoughts

aha!!! lol

Spirit is energy and energy can be seen with the naked eye, so I think we can capture that on film!

Hmm, wind is energy too but we can only capture its effects on objects... if you took a photo of a windy blue sky you would only see blue sky. Do spirits have effects on objects?

I have a photo of DH working on a car and there is a mist that is on the other side of the car like it was helping, his father who was a mancanic (sp?) died about 6mth before the photo was taken. so yes I think you can get some sprits on film, I will try to up load the photo now will be back when I find it.( if I find it) there were about three photo's taken and all have the mist the other photos on the camera didnt have the mist.

ok just up loaded the photo tell us what you think. Post your photo soul so we can all take a look.
    Last edited by New Dawn; November 21st, 2007 at 05:51 PM. Reason: photo

When we went on holidays to Tassie and went to Port Arthur, there is a notice board full of pic's that have been sent back by tourists that have visited the site. Some have some really spine tingling stuff on them too.. I do believe that those photographs were not rigged in anyway, nor were they shadows.
    So to answer your question, yes...

We have some pics of Harrison and DH where there are orbs around them... in the series of pics that I have taken of them, I didn't move, DH and Harrison didn't move but the orbs did. There are 2 orbs, seen on 2 different occasions around both DH and Harrison in the pics... I like to think it is MIL and Noah keeping an eye on them

hmm_orb - BellyBelly Member Photo Gallery just before I tool the pic he kept saying he felt like someone was touching his face and kept rubbing his face as he was trying to play a game on ps2. Then I took a pic of his concentrating on the game and wall this is what I got.

I think if you believe enough anything is possibe! I see spirit with the naked eye, so I don't see why camera cannot pick it up too!

Forgot to add, oh yes yes I see the mist in your hubbie pic's, very interesting!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Well it does look like something was touching his face, but if you hadn't told me this I might have thought it was a dust partical on the lens or in the air, but if he thought there was something there the I bet there was, It's nice to know that someones out there other than ourselves are watching over our kids isn't..

Ive caught something on camera. It was my familys new years party and we took a photo of my mum dancing and you can clearly see a white haze. It looks like smoke but no one was smoking. If anyone want to see ill send it through

I have a photo of what I think is an orb - taken at Richmond Gaol in Tasmania on our holiday there last year. I should post it on my Facebook page for comments....or else PM me and I'll email it to you.

My dad had passed away about a month or so before hand and we went to where he is resting. I was videoing the spot where he is to show relatives. Anyway my DS walked across in front of the camera, and next thing there was this white figure that moved across the screen. I thought at first that I was seeing things, until I got home and was looking at the video I had made and sure enough there it was. A white figure moving across the screen not long after my DS did.

Smile

Soul

My brother LOVES his car and when he was visiting a friend he saw an identical one and took a pic. He emailed the pic to me years ago, in it you can clearly see someone (looks like a women with long hair) sitting in the drivers seat with arms outstreached on the steering wheel. SOO freaky, very scary expression on the face. Funny thing is I was only thinking of this picture a few days ago. I don't know if I have it still, I might ask him to send it to me again, very very scary stuff.