Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Do you ever hear voices?

Hi girls thanks for your replies. I had to post and run off to work but I wanted to get it down while it was on my mind. Soul I hadn't thought about the possibility of it being my higher self, I should listen to myself more often

I often "hear" my mother's voice too, although she is still alive too! It happens when I'm especially distraught or having a panic attack, and ususally I talk to myself how she talked to me as a child. But it's more than that, I think the term that is sometimes used is channeled? I could say that I channeled my mother at those times, however personally I interpret it differently for myself now, but it's got some similarities?
    I think it's kind of cool that so many of us hear our mother, it's such a strong female bond to be passed down through the generations.
    What do you think of as "your higher self"? when you talk about it, what do you mean?
    (start another thread if you think you should)

Well for the last few weeks I've just started to hear voices again, they are usually when I'm laying down getting ready for bed. It sort of sounds like a radio on in the back ground, you can hear voices but just can't quite hear what it is that they are saying. I also see the white flashes out of the corners of my eye and at our old house I know that there was a little boy there as he use to stand at the bedroom door and say MUM, MUM. I'd get up and check my boys and it was never them, poor little thing, I actually miss him, when we moved (it was a rental, that got sold), I told him to be nice to the new people and that I would miss him. I also have dreams sometimes that have come true.

Ok I better leave it at that.

hugs xoxo

Amanda - I have had many dream over the years which have come true- not always nice ones either!
    I also get the visuals in the corner of my eye - have been having heap lately - a black blob that i cant work out and cant look directly at or is disappears - i also have been feeling uneasy when i am sitting up at night watching tv which is strange cos i have never had that unease realated to any of my 'spirits'.
    We are probably moving soon so it will be interesting to see if i still have it after the move? My DP thinks im making it all up, he has never believed me, not even when i have told him of a sream and had it come true later.
    Pain in the butt he is!!!

Soul that is amazing, you are so lucky!

I don't hear the sweet singing sound, just the voices. While I was reading the thread, they actually told me to turn around. So I did, and buby had climbed up on to a padded box next to the couch, which is fine except that she can't get down without falling. So quickly had to go and retrieve her.
    The voices give me a lot of guidance, which I appreciate.
    Sometimes I ask them questions, because I believe they are guides, but the question I am most interested in and they haven't answered (that I could tell) is why I have seen dead people.

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12