Thread: Dream - can you work it out.

Question Dream - can you work it out.

I must start by saying the dream i have had the last 2 nights is nothing like a normal dream for me, i always dream in full, i get a lot of de ja vu and my dreams are complete, not patchy and are kind of like scenes from movies.

This dream is nothing like that and it has me quite worried, the dream is like flashbacks, i'm only getting snippets of things, they flash, go then come back until i wake!

1. I see the 23rd on a desktop flip calendar page and it;s cirled in red texta. There are no notes, just the number

2. A dark blue sedan un an accident with a baby on board sticker

3. a blue/green sandman panelvan also in an accident but i can't see if it's the same one.

4. A T intersection... it seems familiar but in the dream the signs are missing and i can't put my finger on where i have seen it.

5. A sign with DP's business details with a hole in it.. we only have signage on his car but this is like a metal stand alone sign.

There is something else but i can't figure it out... there are 6 things that flash in rotation, random, no pattern to it.... what on earth can it mean, it's actually quite vivid and it's scaring me
    My dreams are always realistic but like i said this is nothing like i have ever dreamt before.

I have no idea but wanted to give you a big . It sounds so scary.

Wow.. it seems to me like you're getting messages. What type of car do you have? Do you know anyone with a Sandman or someone who reminds you of this car (in a symbolic way)?

With the hole in the sign - do you feel it's sinister (like a bullet hole) or just harmless?

Let us know if you dream it again tonight (and see if you can't 'see' that last thing).

DIdn't get much chance to dream last night as DD2 has been awake from 4am until now and was awake on and off BUT the last thing is a PG BELLY!
    I think it's related to the baby on board sign, i think it's an unborn child on board.. i just get the feeling even though the 2 were not in the same 'frame'

I have a dark blue car but it's a wagon and not like the one in my dream.

The sandman was my dream car growing up, i always wanted one to do up of my own, i have met people with one but don't KNOW them IYKWIM and it doesn't remind me of anyone in particular.

Regarding the sign it doesn't feel right, there is just a hole (possibly a bullet hole) and the corner is crumpled (more from last night).

I just really don't know and what little sleep i did get last night was interrupted by this!

Should also mention i have had dreams b4 where people are PG and they are IRL, once i could onyl see the belly and 3 of my friends were PG but i never had dreams like this, flashes etc, they have always been realistic and it's freaking me out a little.

A friend is PG at the moment and i feel sick seeing this belly, she's not that far along and doesn't drive a blue sedan but it's still making me a bit uneasy!

Before these dreams started, were you worrying about something? Do you suffer with depression or anxiety?

These seem like 'doom' flashes to me and while I don't feel they are things that are actually about to happen, but they represent things that you're worried will happen. If that makes sense! Are you worried about DH's business failing?

Sorry if there's a lot of questions, but I'm just trying to figure out if I'm on the right track here.

No problem hun, i have suffered from anxiety & panic attacks before but nothing now.

I haven't really been worrying about anything although it is tax time and i MUST get onto sorting out DP's paper work... we owe tax and i guess i am kinda worried as too how much is going to be added on top... but i have no idea about the cars and the PG belly!

Are the visions just like watching TV, or do they fill you with fear?

I'm just trying to find the symbology that your brain is using to tell you something!

They are by no means comfortable dreams, i wake up and just feel OFF, not so much scared but nothing like the normal weird/happy dreams i have, wiht those i wake up aware with these i wake up feeling concerned.

Seems to me like your mind is trying to process something. Whether or not you're deciding about if Zara is your last bubba and the car crashes are symbolic of an ending that you're afraid of? The hole in the business sign seems to me to be a financial fear...

But I could be way off base here... anyone else??

Thanks so much hun, you could be right.. makes sense

I have been thinking about all the elements and here is what i am thinking:

There seems to be an intermingling of work and personal/family anxieties represented by your husbands work sign and the pg belly/baby on board sign. The idea you are in a familiar and yet unknown (or unsignposted) road seems to be an anxiety about where you are or where you are going. The crash with the two cars, one with a baby on board and one representing your childhood idea (of cars) could be symbolic of an ideal going astray (perhaps an ideal of family life)? The sign representing your husband's business could be a way of showing your future lies this way, but it is incomplete/unperfect (in your eyes anyway).

The date I think is a deadline, perhaps to sort out what you want.

Do you want more kids? Do you feel you only have a small space of time to have your family before you have to put more energy into work life/your husband's business?

I am not sure of your exact circumstance so i hope this reading isn't offensive to you in any way.

Quote Originally Posted by Arcadia View Post
    I have been thinking about all the elements and here is what i am thinking:

There seems to be an intermingling of work and personal/family anxieties represented by your husbands work sign and the pg belly/baby on board sign. The idea you are in a familiar and yet unknown (or unsignposted) road seems to be an anxiety about where you are or where you are going. The crash with the two cars, one with a baby on board and one representing your childhood idea (of cars) could be symbolic of an ideal going astray (perhaps an ideal of family life)? The sign representing your husband's business could be a way of showing your future lies this way, but it is incomplete/unperfect (in your eyes anyway).

The date I think is a deadline, perhaps to sort out what you want.

Do you want more kids? Do you feel you only have a small space of time to have your family before you have to put more energy into work life/your husband's business?

I am not sure of your exact circumstance so i hope this reading isn't offensive to you in any way.
    Not offensive at all... DP and i do not want any more children and although both happy with this decision watching DD2 and her current stages i do get a little sad knowing there are no more for us.

I guess i am a little stressed about DP's tax and everything and TBH some days i wish he would just go back to a normal job with a wage so i don't have to stress about tax time, what and when he's going to get paid etc.

Thanks so much ladies.