Thread: DS seeing ------

Default DS seeing ------

Thought I would share what happened last night.

Well last night there was a bit of a drama, DH wasnt home at the time and at around 9.00pm DS kept saying that there is a dark man standing in our neighbours driveway across the road looking directly into our place. So anyway I couldnt see anything and he said comeon mum he is standing right there looking at me. He said he was wearing a blue singlet and a pair of jeans and a red cap on his head. Anyway I thought well I am not going outside so I called my nextdoor neighbour to see if he could see anyone, so he went outside and there was noone there, he was waving his hands about and my son kept saying mum, he is standing in front of the man, why cant he see him. So anyway his heart was pounding away. I then decided to go outside with my DS to show him noone is there and he said mum he is there still staring at me. So then I decided to tell my DS to tell him to go away, he didnt want to say it outloud, so he said it within himself, and he goes he is still there then he looked down the road and said there is another one, I said comeon there is noone there, he looked back and he was gone. All I thought of was the dark man with a cap on his head that I used to see when pg with my DD. As well as the two young ones with caps on their heads I used to also see when pg with DD, that used to stare at me thru the window. His heart was raising like mine used too. He then was worried that if it was a spirit that it would hurt him, I had to then tell him that it wont hurt you, it could be there watching over you, like they used to with me when pg with his sister.
    I cant tell you how relieved I was tho not actually seeing anyone there. Poor kid tho.
    So there you go my drama for the night. Hugs all.

WOW!
    sounds like there is someone definatly watching over you and your son!
    Although i am sure that it is scary at the time, what an amazing ability to see those that are keeping us safe. I wonder if your son is seeing the same man as you use to?
    I am slightly jealous

wow...that is amazing that he is seeing the same as you did.

If this is something which will be a recurring incident (given your history, it probably will be) it probably wouldn't hurt to make sure he is aware of how to protect himself and his space from unwanted attention. (I know that probably sounds all very dramatic, but not everything he will see will be "watching over him" - or you for that matter.)
    Perhaps a lesson on how to cast a circle, or a rune would be appropriate.
    Do you practice anything in particular?
    It is an amazing gift he has there

smiles4u Guest

I'm so curious how old DD is ? ... I'm guessing the 4yr old ??

... I had a similar experience when I was about 10

And 32yrs later I remember the man's description like it was yesterday.

He wore a dark suit & had a moustache. He never spoke to me, just watched me.

I only ever saw him twice within 24hrs & never saw him again.

... I too remember my heart was pounding.

It had to have been the strangest experience of my life

As an adult I still don't understand it BUT I'm guessing it wasn't a bad 'thing' as he/it ??? never hurt me in anyway So, I take that as a positive

Keep us updated if you have time, to let us know if it happens again !!

Sammie - It had crossed my mind as they were so similar.

Lime - No hun, we don't practice anything. I will never ever forget my experiences when pg with DD, as it started to happen at around 20weeks, and I would see them several times a night. Yet they only ever looked and watched nothing else. Just like my DS's experience last night. It is just strange that he had a similar experience to me, with this man. I think it more or less has your heart racing a hundred miles an hour as they seem so real, even tho no-one else can see them. This is the first time he has ever seen anything like this, so he was shook up abit.

Smiles - Thanks for sharing your story hun, I too like to believe that the ones I saw when pg with DD were just watching over me, sort of like guardian angels if you will. I did have at just under 14weeks pg with my DD. a deceased friend come and visit me in my dream telling me not to worry about my pg as all will be alright. Everything is ok. It was such a bizarre dream as everything was exactly the same down to me and DH in bed and him sound asleep. She just stood next to my bed and tried to reassure me. The reason for that was I had 2 m/c's before my DD, so I was terrified of losing another bub. That was the only time and last time I saw her, and then these boys/men just watching, as if watching over me every night and several times a night was just even stranger to me. My DD is now almost 5. My DS is 16.
    Last edited by csab; April 11th, 2008 at 07:25 AM.

A very useful thing that you can do is to surround your son in bright white light. I often surround our entire house in white light, as we often have spirits moving around in the house, I have found this useful to 'ward off' unkind spirits.

Wow, both you and your son have a great gift csab!

I was going to suggest the same thing BK about white lighting.

Even if the spirit turning up is ok, sometimes its not the appropriate time for them to visit.

So whitelighting protects both you and him and stops the fear.

Just interested - how exactly do you whitelight a house/person?

Imagine a big White light over your head (like a spotlight or the moon)

Bring the White light down, around and through you (again, like being in a spotlight which moves through the body).

Then widen the light so it is over the whole house.

I then say "I am white light protected".

I also use it for the car, the pets etc.

thanks

Carmel - Thanks hun, I wouldnt have even known what to do or even where to start. lol. That is really interesting. Not sure if I have a gift, I think maybe just a touch sensitive. Havent had anything recently, I think the last time was when my dad passed away, and my mum, sister and I dreamt of him the same night with similar dreams. The one before that was when my DD was only a couple of months old and my unlce had passed away. He had a triple bypass and ended up with a collapsed lung after being sent home the day he was removed from intensive care into a normal ward. He was back that night. Anyway I was unable to visit him, as I was not well with the flu, and didnt want to make him worse. Anyway he ended up passing away after hanging on for a couple of weeks.
    I used to have a routine where I would check on my DS's then my DD, and then I would go to bed. While in bed I closed my eyes, and noticed that my breathing changed. It was like a deflated balloon, it lasted for a few breathes and then went back to normal, then it would happen again. I ekpt my eyes closed as I was so tired yet I still wondered why my breathing was doing what it was doing. It happened around 4-5times then stopped. Then all of a sudden my DS's bedroom door slammed. I thought what on earth are they doing slamming their door this time of night. Yet I was just so tired, I jusat kept my eyes closed. Then the strangest thing happened, which was got me up. I heard thumping on my DD"s cot, as if she was banging her legs on the mattress, yet she was too little to be making such loud thumping noises, so I sat up. As I sat up I had the shock of my life. There was a white figure standing at the end of my bed, honestly I was not expectiong that. As I jumped back in shock, as I looked back it was gone. I believe it was my Uncle having his last goodbye to me.

BK - Thankyou too. Wow you have spirits often moving around your house. I will definately try it.

Nadine - Glad you asked about the white light. Thanks