Thread: Friends

Default Friends

Do you feel you have soul friends?

Do you believe we have soul groups?

of course. There wouldn't be religions or demoninations of religions if we didn't have something that rang true to our souls I have friends that understand my soul, even if we believed different things, our hearts understand each other. I also have friends that belive the same thing I do and understand my take on things.

soul, are you sitting at home, in front of your computer, actively thinking up these threads???
    hehehhe!!! you make life interesting, I commend thee!

yes, I have known quite a few *kindred spirits* those chosen few , who once we meet, we know on some level, we have known eachother always. Theres that resonating *click* of recognition.
    I am a believer!

LOL nah I dont need to think about them they just pour out of me!! I'm known for verbal diahreah!

STARRYSKY, yep I agree with everything you said. I believe that we decide everything before we come here, and that included meeting up with our kindred ones again!!

christy sweetie its a great feeling having someone understand you through and through!

ROFL starrysky - I am sitting here thinking - where does this woman get time to think up stuff like this AND has all those kids!!! But I do agree - I commend thee, Soul!

Yes
    I believe that DH is my soulmate and that our family (my side) are the same soulgroup, because we are soooo in tune with each other it's disgracefull. I do believe that you get friends that are more likely to "click", but as of yet - we two hermits are still on the prowl!

Nadine216 lol love that!!! your so funny!!

Well you see after going batty all day long with kids, when they finally hit the sack, my brain goes to mush and all this stuff just flows freeling throuh me!

i too commend thee on this thread soul

i have been lucky enough in life to meet kindred spirits who i cherish very much. i don't need to worry about our r'ship it just is so warm, strengthening and nourishing. we are there for each other and need to make no apologies for things. my best friend is an amazing kindred spirit - we differ in age by 10 years but age is meaningless to us.

my DH is both a kindred spirit and soulmate. i have never met another who is my soulmate.

dusty

I'm not quite sure if i understand what you're onto soul, but my best interpretation is the friends that i know, know me best... and the thing is they, well 'she' knows me best because she just knows me. In a random sense i think i understand what you're getting at... But i'm not sure. Boy i do love your threads though =)