Thread: Guided

Default Guided

Do you feel that sometimes in life you are guided?

Do you ever feel that thoughts are put inside your head and if you do, do you listen and go with what it tells you? Obviously not to kill your neighbours, but things like, dont get that bus today, or take a different route when driving somewhere?

Hey soul- yeah or maybe like "dont let your son off the train!!" i bet is what you are thinkingi feel that i get feelings and thoughts like that but i confuse it with my own fears and thoughts... like maybe the excitement i am feeling is a good thing when really it is a feeling telling me to be wary. and it happens the other way- i get nervous and think i am doing the wrong thing- but it is really the excitement of doing something new or treading unknown ground.i never know whcih feeling to trust, but i definatley know i get the feelings, just not sure how to interpret them sometimes

omg yes I feel like that now, I kept saying to my daughter something doenst feel right I have a bad feeling, and look what happens "cry" bad mother I am!!!

You will learn to know the differences, you will , I know you will! You will become so intune that you will never "Not" listen or use it!

i hope so!!!dont feel like a bad mum- he may have arked up if you told him not to get off and then they may have done worse to him. As horible as it is in such a rush the way things happened i think you did the right thing. I just had a real bad thought- what if you had told him to stay- and the other kids stayed and hopped off with you all and they hurt all of you. It is a valuable lesson for josh to learn.And i really want to try and gather my control of "knowing" my feelings, i was thinking the other day- you know how in movies and shows like Buffy there is always the old man that knows all the answers and guides the young "special girl" to discover her hidden talents...... i need an old man!!! LOL IYKWIM i need someone there all the time who just "knows" everything and can help me. LOL

You already have that older, wiser person with you all the time, your higher self, you just got to find her and start working with her.

Hi Soul,

Yes definitely. I actually have a friend of mine who is an accountant, and he has commented on how I try to see signs and patterns, where it isn't his way of thinking.

I also think of that 'groundswell' way of thinking that sometimes despite knowing things are going to happen, they will happen any way despite you trying to prevent them. For example, with your son today - maybe if teenagers keep having this happen to them people will keep getting upset, security will get better and the thugs will eventually be caught. Here's hoping anyway!

PS I hope that didn't sound trite - must have been incredibly scary to see your son's face all messed up by those thugs - I was thinking of books I've read where although you get a warning, sometimes a horrible event will happen anyway so that society will protest and things start to change.
    Last edited by Caramello; November 2nd, 2007 at 09:55 PM. Reason: May have come across the wrong way