Thread: Has anyone been told ........

Default Has anyone been told ........

Hello All,

I wanted to know if anyone has been told prior to being able to test that they where pregnant? I have many friends who have abilities and about a week ago strange things where happening # 1 my husband told me your pregnant and its a boy # 2 My friend calls me and tells me there is a pregnancy around you and they are all around me to because I have had 3 people in the last couple hours tell me that they are pregnant ( i laughed it off like yeah right I have heard that before) # 3 We where going over some paperwork with this guy we just meant doing a loan mod and he says so do you have kids and my husbands says not yet and he says r u sure u aren't soon? (whatever that meant) # 4 - Another friend of mine I went to his house and he says r u adopting a baby are having a baby or something you have it on ur shoulder (now he said adopting cause he is a advocate of adoption) # 5 Another friend of mine that i hadn't talked to in over a year emails me and says your pregnant ( i laughed at her too)

Now mind you I would love nothing more to be pregnant and have my son but i dont want to be disappointed either. It is also to early to test due to period a week away.

Has anyone ever had this happen and it be true????

All responses would be appreciated

Thank you very much

Mel

Hey Mel, I personally wasn't told my mum was, she went and had a reading The lady came straight out and said to Mum "you have a daughter and Mum was told quite a lot of things about me...one of which was that I was pregnant, and the lady could see the birth to be around a festive season/christmas time. I was pregnant and DS was born on the 26th of Feb last year, I will add though that she predicted the sex to be female and she was wrong. My MIL also reads tarot and predicted the pregnancy only she said boy. I really hope that all the predictions are true and that around Nov you are holding your blue bundle of joy!

Thanks Bronzdbebe for responding. I pray that it is true to

Melinda

Mel, before I fell pg with my DD1 I felt her spirit buzzing around me quite a lot and several friends that I meditated with regularly saw her too. Understand that in the incarnation process, the baby's spirit starts moving into your aura quite gradually - often they need to move into your aura by several layers before they can actually connect into the physical within your womb. With DD2 I felt her getting closer (ie moving in through the auric layers) for a couple of months before falling PG. So it could be that people are sensing a baby's energy around you, coming closer.

Good luck!

where cosmopolitans and margaritas flow all night

I knew I was pregnant before I actually found out. I also knew my sister was going to be pregnant with number 1 about a month before it happened (I had a dream). Last October I dreamed that a friend of mine was pregnant, and 3 months later she was and is expecting her first baby this coming October. I'm also very good at working out what people are having. I knew my sister was having girls each time and she knows she's having a girl this coming June. I told her her 3rd child would be a girl months before she even conceived.
    I can't explain these feelings that I get but I only really get them when it comes to pregnancy and babies.

I dreamt it.
    We were not TTC and so i had no suspicions at all.
    I dreamt that DH got someone pg... so that morning i tested and got a BFP...

On Dads Mum;'s side (passed away before i was born unfortunately) side there is a long history of psychics... there have been a few things that have happened in the form of a dream, so his didnt suprise me.
    When i tested i was about 4 wekks pg, AF would have been due that week

Default Update

Hello All here with Update

Well I guess all the people were wrong who seemed to think I was prego because I got the nasty lady yesterday and 3 days early and she is here with a vengence going to have to take alot of iron this month

Maybe it will happen soon

Melinda

I dreamt I was pregnant with my 3rd and it was a girl. I found out a few weeks later that I was in fact pregnant and it was a girl. In Feb this year I had a 'pregnant' feeling, I did a pregnancy test and it wasn't me (phew). My sister rang me that morning to tell me she was pregnant! So yes, I think people can pick up on things like that. It seems as though a pregnancy is coming to you soon, maybe though just stop thinking about it and it will come.

Melhub, i'm sorry it's not the result you were wishing for. I hope you get your wish soon