Thread: Last night * WARNING MAY DISTURB*

Unhappy Last night * WARNING MAY DISTURB*

Not sure where this would go, i am assuming this is right.

So, last night MJ had a really unsettled night, she woke at 3.30am and didnt go back to sleep properly until about 5.30am
    I was up in her room on and off, she wasnt distressed at all, just calling out for tissues, but at times she just needed a cuddle.

so there are 2 parts to this

1) i drop off to sleep at about 5, thinking that she is asleep and i have an awful dream, woken half way through as she called out to me... i was laying her in a coffin alive and there was much conversation about how quickly it would happen, then i kissed her and said goodbye and she went into a cremation fire, i walked out cos i couldn't watch (i am balling as i write this) then i woke up to her calling out...
    Is this just pg hormones making me dream - what would it mean. it was so horrific

2) in the morning when she woke after going back to sleep (i keep checking on her because of my dream) i asked her if she knew why she woke in the nigh.
    She told me that Santa (there has been no recent discussion of Santa - and we call him father christmas anyway) came and BOOF he was there. He didnt talk to her or frighten her, but he was in her room just standing there. He broke the room just a little bit with him coming in apparently.

Bare in mind she is not yet two and a half...

did you watch criminal minds last night?

Quote Originally Posted by Teagz View Post
    did you watch criminal minds last night?
    No - the comedy festival great debate

oh. the plot last night of criminal minds was pretty much similar to your dream.

sounds odd.

was their black smoke with the fire?

burying/death related means new life coming into your life. Well, you are pregnant, are you due soon?

:yeahthat:

I have heard that before and was going to suggest that perhaps it's a symbol of your daughter growing up, and not being the baby anymore and make room for your new addition

No smoke with the fire, i didnt watch after she went on the conveyer belt, just saw the flames
    Im only 4 weeks pg...

Im sure its a symbol, but arhhh it was so sad

smoke without fire is that you will receive some news that might make you feel a bit uncomfortable ITMS. If it had black smoke, then you may receive some really bad news.

I'm pretty sure I had a similar dream when first pregnant with DD1 - about DS.

Its horrible to dream of our children being hurt or dying on us.. nothing worse than that I think

kirsty_lee Guest

Eek! I hate dreams like that! I had a dream the other night that I was in the same place as the man who sexually abused me on numerous occasions as a child, and he was trying to meet ava! I woke up in a pool of sweat! Past couple of nights I have had some full on pregnancy dreams.. I don't like it at all.. so freaky. to you babe. Dreams where our children are injured/dying are the worst! But quite often babe, like in the tarot, death doesn't always (if ever) mean death. Its usually the beginning of something new. Good or bad for you I am unsure babe.

Does she go to day care?

Charlotte recently has been on about Monsters everywhere scaring her - driving me bonkers - there are some monsters etc in her stories, but they aren't scary horrible monsters, but she has this idea in her head now that monsters are everywhere and they are scary...
    When I find the person that has told her monsters are bad and used them as a device to get her to comply I am going to have serious words.!

Anyway, I mean they pick things up all over the place...Charlotte even recited to me yesterday the converstation the woman behind me at Coles was having on the phone while we were in the checkout....5 hours after it happened lol

Your dream sounds horrible, and tI think quite common in pregnancy, but for me, the dreams in the first 6 weeks were always the worst, this pg was no excpetion, I woke up screaming or crying almost every night