Thread: Messages in the mirror

Default Messages in the mirror

Have you ever seen anything really amazing in the mirror after you have showered or bathed with the steam?

When I was about 6 months pregnant with Ashlen I was in the bath and the steam was all over the room and I looked down, dont know what made me look down, but I looked down at the corer of the shower galss door and there was a picture from the ssteam of jesus. I could not believe me eyes and called my oldest son in and asked him if he could see it and he was shouting with excitment saying, omg I can see it thats mad!!! He went to get the camera and by the time he came back it had gone. It was amazing and I am sure there was a message in that for me as I was very much under stress at the time.

Anyone else ever seen anything interesting in the mirror steam or not?

In the mirror yes ...

I love you XXX

In my only, but very expensive lipstick

DH, my hopless romantic I love him too.

Don't mean to make light of your subject, but just could not resist.
    Seriously - No, nothing. To be honest - don't really check. I have always thought that God would speak to me in like an idea, kwim. Like I would be sitting doing something mundane and then just have an apifany (sp!?). I don't expect a burning bush, but for me religion is in the soul, heart and mind, so that is where I would think my message would come from. Hope that makes sense. I am not breaking down your experience, is sounds awe inspiring and truly must have touched you. I just think that messages comes in forms that the "reader" would understand. I honestly would not see a picture in steam, because my brain is not creative and does not work like that. And I would be to bussy scowling DH, because he left his wet towel on the floor ... AGAIN!!

I see a mad woman with bad hair every morning rofl

Nadine its ok, some people are more open minded than some therefore do "SEE" things. I saw a picture, I didn't get a message, just the pic and thought it was amazing. I guess its like those little kids who saw mother mary, they were able to "See" and I am so glad that messages can come by sight, sound, sense, smell, thought, and so on for me. I have never seen anything else in a mirror besides my aura. That is why I wanted to know if anyone else had.

Its ok, I am use to some people like yourself that don't see things only feel it.

Oh it didnt touch me in a spiritual way, as I dont even believe in jesus the way some do lmao, but it sure was amazing! I guess if there was a message it was him showing me he is real!!! So perhaps his sense of seeing is far stonger than some of his followers, and he wants me to believe! Hmmmm now theres a thought for me!

bexx Guest

i once saw " goodnight, sweet dreams" in the mirror after i got out of the bath. was not there the day before and i was living with my mum at the time who swore she did not do it. It really threw us for a loop.

be, thats interesting, I guess the believers are the seers!!!

Wow this is interesting! That's amazing Soul and bexx

Well I keep seeing images and visions of babies and even embyos, its' so strange. It can be looking at the ground and I see something in the ground, or on the wall etc. Dont know if my mind is playing tricks on me. I'm TTC now, no children yet. I am pretty spiritual and so is my mother.

Take notice of your dreams Emma, because that is where your babes will visit you, its called Pre-Birth Communication!!

And thank you for your sweet words, much nicer to hear!!

Soul - very funny you say this about dreams.

AF has just arrived today and I was going back through my journal. Around Ovulation I had a dream about implantation at 7DPO and then it turned into AF. Then around 10DPO I had another dream that AF was talking to me, she was a kind old lady and in a soft voice she said 'I'm coming this month' and something else I can't remember. Of course I chose to ignore it cos I wanted to be UTD... so I will keep tracking any dreams. Hopefully a baby will visit in my dreams soon and not AF!!

Well, well, well sounds like you are more intune with your body than you think!!! This is great!yes keep that journal, will be interesting to see what comes!

This is weird, I love your posts Soul but I never really answer them. I guess I felt things when I was a kid but I try not to think about it too much as an adult as i'm too scared! I watch far too many horror movies and scare myself silly all the time so I don't want to think any of it is real IYKWIM? Anywhoo, this afternoon I was driving and in the rain on the road, I swear I saw a face, esp the eyes. The funny thing was that I didn't think anything of it until I realised that had just SEEN A FACE IN THE ROAD!!! I kept on driving and couldn't believe that for at least 10 seconds I had not been shocked by it!

Did you reconise the face at all if you think about it? Do you feel you may have seen the face before? Did it put like a punching feeling suddenly hit your tummy when you realised you saw a face?

Interesting!!!!!!!

Thanks for your kind words too, you should post more!!There isnt enough of us crazies around here!!!

Aww Soul I don't think you're crazy!! I love reading your posts.

I have never seen anything in the mirror. I remember trying when I was younger because I heard that if you looked hard enough you could see who you were in a past life. I used to look so hard I would make myself dizzy, lol. But I never saw anything.

I didn't recognize the face. I tried to really think about it but I couldn't tell. It was the eyes more than anything. It was really strange when I realised I saw a face, kind of like thinking, oh ****, I saw a face, i'm drunk and i'm driving the car. Then I realised I wasn't drunk and I hadn't even had a drink! But it wasn't scary, it was just kind of natural.

I'd love to post more but as I said, I really don't want to aknowledge some things as I don't want them to become real - does that make sence?

I understand what you mean, but if its meant to be apart of your life it will, kwim?

smiles4u Guest

Wink

I was sharing an old house with my younger sister many years ago and one night i went into the bathroom to wash my hands and when i looked up into the mirror above the basin i for just a moment saw my Mother's face looking back at me ... my Mother was still alive but we had not seen each other for about 8years

Was a strange but nice feeling at the same time ... though it did freak me out a tad for just a moment