Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: OMG it's missing!

Default OMG it's missing!

I can't find my CC.... i called safeway the last place i used it and they don't have it.

I am speaking to centre management of the shopping centre where i was and they don't have it.

OMG does anyone see it, has DD1 taken it out and hidden it somewhere.. S**T S**T S**T?

SugarDust Guest

call the bank and have them cancel it now!!!

Sorry i'm not psychic but i once left mine under my computer keyboard, it must have got pushed under it somehow when i was paying some bills. Worth a try! Good luck, its a horrible feeling.

try the car!
    or pull your handbag apart-
    i reckon its fallen out of your purse somewhere

Hope you find it.

Regards,
    Dianne

I have suspended it, i have 15 days to find it.. only prob is i will prob need it next week for my OB appt.
    I had a quick look in the car, right through my purse and nope.

I remember having it at safeway, i had to put it in the chip thing (i hate that - and i never use the CC) then i took it out, signed and i am 100% sure i put it back, then the lady gave DD1 the receipt.
    Then i went to Aldi but i paid with my other card...

OMG OMG... can anyone SEE it?
    Might look through the car again on my hands and knees. DD1 always plays with my purse but the cards weren't out of order so i don't think it's her this time.

In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

Do you have one of those side pockets on the inside of your handbag?

I have a side pocket in my nappy bag but i didn't have my nappy bag in the shopping centre with me.

In a house, on a hill with a big fat welcome mat!

I had that zip into my mind when i read your post.... sorry I couldn't help you . I just sensed it was slipped into the side of something- not your wallet, not the outside of your bag bit a little inside side pocket..... sending you some positive find it vibes! Its so frustrating isn't it!!!

I double checked anyway.. not there..

Oh what a horrible feeling, sorry I can't see anything, but I hope you find it!
    Did you have a pram or stroller with you? Could it be in there?

Quote Originally Posted by willow5 View Post
    Oh what a horrible feeling, sorry I can't see anything, but I hope you find it!
    Did you have a pram or stroller with you? Could it be in there?
    Nope, we were in a trolley.... hmmmm all i can think is it's fallen out somewhere.

Could it have fallen out at Aldi when you used your other card? Maybe you could call them tomorrow...

Quote Originally Posted by willow5 View Post
    Could it have fallen out at Aldi when you used your other card? Maybe you could call them tomorrow...
    I tried calling but the only number is for their head office, i have a feeling they will just tell me to go in there... I nmight be meeting DP near there tomorrow so i might pop in and ask.

Oh yeah I tried to find the actual store numbers last week but they don't give them out, they don't want people calling to find out the availability of the specials they have on, bugger!

My first thought was maybe you put it into a different slot in your purse? I've done that before and my heart skipped a beat when I thought I had lost it! Otherwise, did you maybe put it in your pocket (in your jacket, jeans, whatever you were wearing)?

Is it in one of the shoppping bags?

Thanks girls i have double checked all purse slots, i wasn't wearing a jacket (one of those freaks that hardly feels the cold) and the pants i had on didn't have a pocket
    I tie all the bags up and put them in the cupboard so i don't think it's there BUT i will double check...am thinking i might just cut my losses and call and cancel it and have a new one sent out... hopefully i don't need it before they send a new one.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast