Thread: See through person!!!

Default See through person!!!

Last night DS13 said to me that something weird happened to him at school. He was playing sport in the gym and he said that he saw a see through person falling to the ground head first. Then a few minutes later one of his team mates fell in exactly the same way, head first. I honestly didn't know what to say to him, anyone got any ideas?

Regards,
    Dianne

He probably saw the energetic imprint of the accident about to happen. I get this sometimes driving through intersections, it's like I can feel the accident brewing - it grows and grows - usually over a couple of weeks - until one day I drive through and there's just been a huge smash. When I get this it means I pay extra attention getting my car through that space safely.

Explain to your son that every thing is made from energy (this is true even from a physics POV). We don't yet understand time completely either, so it's possible his intuition has perceived the event's energy just before it has happened. Explain to him that listening to his intuition is a good thing because he'll get handy information that way. Perhaps if he hadn't seen that he could've been standing right there when the teammate fell (injuring two ppl instead of one). But you also need to tell him that it does NOT make him responsible in any way for what happens. It's not like the tv shows where you have to try and run around to stop this thing from happening. Intuition like this is just an early-warning system for his own use.

HTH.

Like MaryDean said: from a physics POV energy can't be created nor destroyed, only changed in form... I think it's one of Newton's Laws. And also, time is relative to the individual and much exists outside of our time experience. God is "outside of time". Humans expect all time to be linear (moving from point A to B along "time lines") but it's not always the case. Facinating isn't it. I also agree with MD when she says to try to "tune" into this extra-sensory ability (often described as Intuition). You don't need to get all hocus pocus about it... and being a boy he is probably more sceptical and wanting a logical explanation anyhow (generally speaking). I'd tell him to keep an open mind... not to be worried... or feel extra responsibility (also like MD said) just to accept the possibilities and maybe even document any further experiences, especially if he wants to stop dwelling (worrying) about it ... the act of writing something down help the brain to stop dwelling as much.

He probably won't feel comfortable telling his friends, and that's ok... once again he shouldn't feel the burden of saving the world... lots of people have strong feelings about things and just have to modify their own lives to accomodate those feelings. Basically what MD said

Double post

Quote Originally Posted by Marydean View Post
    He probably saw the energetic imprint of the accident about to happen. I get this sometimes driving through intersections, it's like I can feel the accident brewing - it grows and grows - usually over a couple of weeks - until one day I drive through and there's just been a huge smash. When I get this it means I pay extra attention getting my car through that space safely.
    HTH.
    Thanks this happens to me and thought i was creating the accidents. Not so worried that i'm the cause now