Thread: Seeing The Future

Question Seeing The Future

Last edited by nanananny; January 13th, 2008 at 08:38 AM.

i was told i would have twins as my first and nope i got one!!

Isabel Guest

I don't think you're silly at all! If I had someone give me that accurate predictions I'd beleive them too (unfortunately it's not always that straight cut a prediction thing, and there are alot of people in the industry that have no actual skills). Remember that it's not an overly specific medium- and your idea of having 2 kids may not be the same as what pans out- there are lots of different ways you can end up with kids.

I'd love to have the same info to help keep me positive and motivated while TTC. It's a pretty draining time! Good Luck

Last edited by nanananny; January 13th, 2008 at 08:40 AM.

Last edited by nanananny; January 13th, 2008 at 08:45 AM.

im sorry futuremum i didnt mean to upset you!!

i was just saying what happened to me, it does mean anything to you!

paradise lost Guest

The problem with the bits of future i see is that they are windows on a maybe based on now. I have dreamed before that friends have babies and they have been pregnant but subsequently suffered a miscarriage. For me seeing into the future is like looking along a road, i can see where you're headed but i can't see all of the turnoffs or dangers or other traffic so it is hard to know which bits will happen and which won't.

You can only go about your life with purpose and have faith in yourself, in my experience most people feel when they're on the wrong track, or, if they are constantly on the wrong track, feel very right when they hit the right one.

Bx

Oh no lol you didn't upset me

Isabel Guest

Quote Originally Posted by futuremum View Post
    I know isabel I hope a boy and a girl doesn't man a female pet and a male pet
    LOL- I started thinking about what kids might come my way.... You know the child of a goat is called a kid
    Isabel smiles sneakily
    I'm sure you'll have the human variety- sometimes children come into our lives as fosters, or adopted etc etc. Then again you still have a higher likely hood of carrying a child that those options too.

Best of Luck and bigs hugs. (perhaps even a hot chocolate- oh wait- thats for me )

Last edited by nanananny; January 13th, 2008 at 08:42 AM.

Isabel Guest

Hey that was mine! (he he he- I still have the marshmellows)

Ok- I'll give you the correct answer...
    "it's ok- I'm sure you're next cycle will produce gorgeous twins- one boy and one girl"

Disclaimer- no responsibility is taken for the outcome of the following IVF treatment

Last edited by nanananny; January 13th, 2008 at 08:44 AM.