Thread: Seen a Clairvoyant/Tarot reader today

Default Seen a Clairvoyant/Tarot reader today

Today at the markets I went to see a tarot/clairvoyant and she read my cards.

Alot of what she said was true which validated my reading, one thing that kind of disappointed me, was she couldn't *see* any more children in my near future and she only seen one, a boy. This kind of disappoints me, she said there would be a 5-8 year gap between DD & the next one. She also said if there was a 3rd child, they wont be close together in age.

She told me to ask for divine intervention and speak to the fertility fairies and ask them to help create manifest or something like that - Does anyone know what I should be asking, the correct wording? Or can I say something like 'Fertility fairies, could you please help us conceive?" ... I'm not really sure on what I should ask.

She also toldd me to let go of the ttc issue, which I have been told before. Easier said than done!

I was kind of disappointed with the reading as she more focused on there right here right now and the past, this to me just validates a reading itms? She didnt really give me any insight to what may happen in the near future.

What do you suggest I ask? I really would like to see the lady I normally go to in Baulkham Hills, but its so hard to get in to see her.

Hi,
    Sorry you didn't get the answers you were hoping for.
    I went to one after my HyCoSy, on Riley St.

Sorry I don't know what to ask.

Although, I usually speak in the present when doing positive affirmations. It's like putting it out there to the universe or under the thinking of "The Secret".

The one at Bulko isn't 'The Lighthouse' by any chance? On the main road, and a two storey white house?

It is the lighthouse I love that woman! She is amazing - There is one in riley st? Any good?

ETA - I shouldnt really say i was disappointed with the reading overall - I guess I'm just disappointed she couldnt see any children in my near future
    Last edited by MissM; September 25th, 2010 at 07:30 PM.

I went to her hmmmmm maybe 10 years ago now. She was pretty spot on for my cousin.

I usually measure a good reader by their ability to say something that has happened. I have yet to come across someone who can do that (I've been to 3 now over 10 years).

I've heard lots of good reviews from the one on Riley St... It's called Mystery something ... can't think of it atm.
    I had Mary and I went in there just wanting to know about fertility... I had to ask questions and the first two related to children, I was so focused on that I couldn't think of any other questions to ask.
    The cards that were dealt were good in terms of fertility. She was pretty spot on about DP feelings about TTC'ing.
    She even saw a cradle or was it a pram?? in the tea cup and laughed cause she couldn't believe how much I think about TTC'ing/Children... but I'm not sure if she saw it cause she 'read' me and gave me the answers I wanted to hear... if that makes sense???

I don't know, like I said if anyone can tell me something about my past that is true... I'll be happy with the information provided during the reading.

So you've never had anyone validate for you?

I might go see the one on Riley st. See I've been told by a few readers/clairvoyants that I would have 3 children, DP and I always talk about having another 2. The lady at the lighthouse described DP to a perfect T from his hair cut, to assets, to where he lived (the area lol not the st LOL) what injuries he suffered as a kid and the type of person he is now. How many children we would have and wed buy a house together. It was pretty awesome tbh.

I guess I can't know everything aye ... I just have to let things happen as they are meant to be eh

Hey naenae,

Sorry I only came across this post now! I have also been to Mystery's on Riley st but I had a reading with Shantaya (I think thats how it was spelt).
    I found her really good and spot on with everything in my life she also knew things from the present and past that no one could have known.. so that validated the reading for me.
    With my reading I did not have to ask questions straight away or anything she just went straight in to the cards and reading, she did ask later in the redaing if there was anything I wanted to know about but by that time she had alrady covered off on the baby thing so i didn't have to ask about that..

cool, I will have to book in and have another reading ... see if 2 say the same thing ...

you shouldnt have to 'ask' questions to a clarvoyant at all....they should be able to pick up what ever your feeling ect with out any verbal stimulation.

eg

Miss M - I get the 'feeling' your unballanced...something is chemically not in line inside of you...diet and some extra multi vitamins but help big time to pop it back in. Move the flower pot form the front door cause someone (male) is going to trip over it and hurt themselve quiet badly.

Wow Maz you are good. I was just reading your other thread.

Like the OP I recently had a reading I'm not sure what to take from it, when I asked the question do you see anymore children she then said Ohhh that must what the pram that your Grandfather is pushing with a baby girl in it. Now as you can see I have 3 boys (which she didnt' know) and we are looking at TTC with the hope of it being a girl. My concern is my first pregnancy was missed miscarriage, could this acutally be the baby she was seeing. Marydean did reply to my earlier post but it got lost and I can't fully remember what she mentioned.

Megs, what is the other thread?

@ Maz - I know, but nothing had come up in the card reading, and it was something I really wanted to know. She did mention other things like DP getting a transfer which was right (he told me that day he 'forgot' to tell me LOL) and issues I am currently having with my mother. Those were some of the things she 'felt' and she said an engagement was coming soon LOL

Might have to take a trip to the mystery place CBG suggested

On a side note MissM, you threw me with the name change
    Yes, I'm thinking I might need to wait and book in with the lady Snikkers suggested.

Let me know how you go

hehe @ the name change I kinda forget its me @ times too

I think you should CBG, I had another friend go recently and said she was great, although I'm still waiting for the baby but everything else she said is coming about.