Thread: Seen this pic before.

Question Seen this pic before.

MIL and I took the girls to the zoo yesterday, i got one of those photos where they super impose the girls in with an animal, when they lady bought it up on screen i was like WTF i have seen this pic before.... impossible, it was the girls first trip to the zoo!

The exact pic, i have seen it, the more i look at it the more i know i've seen it.

I have this odd feeling my girls chose me, they are here for a reason and they are meant to be mine, i 'think' i have seen them before, i know that sounds odd but certain things they do, i have seen THEM before, the whole scene, together.

Hmm am i the only one, the pic is Here, it doesn't look like a common pic does it, not something my mind could be playing tricks on? I have seen it i'm 100% on that.

I have that feeling about my DD. She has definitely been here before. I have pictured her with DH. Even though we tried for a long time to have her, and sometimes we weren't sure we'd ever have a baby, I just knew that she would come along at some point. Like you say of your girls, she picked us.

Loads of random people have commented that she has "wise eyes" and I look at her sometimes and think that she's been here before.

Weird hey?

My two are old souls. They've alot to do in this life
    all souls ( I believe) pick their parents and are helped by their angels to do so.

Thanks ladies... DD1 is an 'old soul' there are things she knows she just shouldn't IYKWIM.

I think Ava was meant to be mine, and she was meant to be born into this world in a certain way aswell.

If Ava had of been a boy her name was going to be Tyler (insignificant right... or is it?)
    Ava was born at home footling breach on the bathroom floor (tiles)
    When we got to the hospital the Dr said how appropriate her name is the same backwards as it is forwards (i hadn't had time to think of that)
    My dad works with some guys i know, when he said he had to go home i'd had the baby he was telling them about how she was born so they nicknamed her TYLER because she was born on the tiles

When dad told me i went white, she was going to be Tyler had she been a boy.. what do you think.. meant to be???

I believe that too Lisa. Before we embarked on IVF, I had a tarot card reading from this really lovely woman. She was a lovely soul who I trusted a lot from just meeting her that day - weird, I just knew she was a nice person (not a crook IYKWIM?).

Anyway she knew nothing of my history but my cards read that I was striving to achieve something and that i should keep going with it. I'd had a loss that had set me back mentally but I had to keep going with what I wanted. She was describing to me my TTC journey and miscarriage although she didn't know it. I told her about this and she said there was definitely a soul waiting to come and join us. At that moment, a little bird flew onto the window sill RIGHT next to us. And sat and looked at me. The woman said that the little bird was our soul - she believed that birds were souls. It was very eerie but I guess she was right - we have our little one with us now and she was clearly more ready to join us then.

Sue x

ZB, weird that we posted at the same time

TOTALLY meant to be!! wow, that is freaky hey?

Quote Originally Posted by MummaSue View Post
    ZB, weird that we posted at the same time

TOTALLY meant to be!! wow, that is freaky hey?
    Give sme tingles just thinking about it, wish i had of known the plan though... scariest day of my life.

Quote Originally Posted by ~ Zarava Flutterby ~ View Post
    MIL and I took the girls to the zoo yesterday, i got one of those photos where they super impose the girls in with an animal, when they lady bought it up on screen i was like WTF i have seen this pic before.... impossible, it was the girls first trip to the zoo!

The exact pic, i have seen it, the more i look at it the more i know i've seen it.

I have this odd feeling my girls chose me, they are here for a reason and they are meant to be mine, i 'think' i have seen them before, i know that sounds odd but certain things they do, i have seen THEM before, the whole scene, together.

Hmm am i the only one, the pic is Here, it doesn't look like a common pic does it, not something my mind could be playing tricks on? I have seen it i'm 100% on that.
    I have had moments like this before, not as significant as this, but the dejavu where you have not only seen this particular thing before, but felt that you have been in that exact moment before. Now I don't want to freak you out or anything but would you believe it if I told you that you have seen it before, that is why is feels like you have, because you have. A book I read a few weeks ago talks about how time is irrelevant. Time does not exist how we think it does. Would you believe if I told you that after this lifetime is finished, if you want to come back and re live in this time period again, you can. It gets very complicated, and science is not even scratching the surface to realise the full story. If you are interested I have read "Conversations with God" At first I was skeptical, thinking it was going to be all religious, but it's not like that at all. If you believe it all or not, it is a very interesting read. I'm not sure but I think book 3 talks about the irrelevance of time etc.

Have fun re-discovering what you already know to be true. As everyone is here for a reason, and our children do chose their parents. Our lost babes are also aware of the loss before it even happens etc.

K, think i have dribbled on enough lol

Quote Originally Posted by gemini_girl View Post
    I have had moments like this before, not as significant as this, but the dejavu where you have not only seen this particular thing before, but felt that you have been in that exact moment before. Now I don't want to freak you out or anything but would you believe it if I told you that you have seen it before, that is why is feels like you have, because you have. A book I read a few weeks ago talks about how time is irrelevant. Time does not exist how we think it does. Would you believe if I told you that after this lifetime is finished, if you want to come back and re live in this time period again, you can. It gets very complicated, and science is not even scratching the surface to realise the full story. If you are interested I have read "Conversations with God" At first I was skeptical, thinking it was going to be all religious, but it's not like that at all. If you believe it all or not, it is a very interesting read. I'm not sure but I think book 3 talks about the irrelevance of time etc.

Have fun re-discovering what you already know to be true. As everyone is here for a reason, and our children do chose their parents. Our lost babes are also aware of the loss before it even happens etc.

K, think i have dribbled on enough lol
    Sounds interesting.. might have to see if the library has it.

I couldn't see the piccie :-((

Quote Originally Posted by NaeNae View Post
    I couldn't see the piccie :-((
    It's in a locked album, send me a friends request hun...