Thread: Something....or nothing?

Default Something....or nothing?

I wouldn't say I'm a believer nor a non believer IYKWIM....I take things as they come. If something happens to me I may question it, but I don't go looking for thing out of the ordinary. Anyway to my point....

DS1 who is just over 3 has for the past 5 nights or so been waking up almost exactly half hour after going to be hysterical. He has his night light on and can see around his room, but wakes up crying & when we go into him he's hysterical, talking but making no sense and then gives himself a huge coughing fit. He's trying to tell us something, but just making no sense...then he calms down & off to sleep again.

I didn't think much of it, just thought night terrors...we've had a similar period to this once before last year. Until telling friends about it tonight who were over for tea & my DH tells me how last night when it happened DS1 was pointing around the room...when DH went to the corner he was pointing at & said is this scaring you (pointing at somethin hanging on his hat rack), he then pointed in another direction whilst trying to say something. Weird thing is when telling our friends they said "didn't this happen last year around the same time"? and you know what they are right. But then it was waking up & running out of his room crying, sometimes going to put his shoes on saying "get out of the house"......

could this be something.....? if so is there anything I can do to help him?

bump....bump....anyone

last night it got more weird, as he came into our room all of a sudden at about 2am & got into our bed....then started pointing again and I'm sure he said "there's a naughty boy on my trampoline"...then DS2 who sleeps right next door (french doors from our room to his) cried out just once and right after DS1 said pointing to the french doors, "there's a naughty boy in there". Is this something...anyone?

oooh, that sounds really spooky!
    i have no advice or anything, but that's really strange. do you feel anything when you go into the room?
    i have always been told that children can see spirits...