Thread: Tell me what YOU think?

Default Tell me what YOU think?

Dreams have always been significant for me - I regularly dream events prior to them happening. I have done this for my whole life - so it's not something new to me. Sometimes it rattles me a bit when the subject is not something I welcome - but suffice it to say it's something I am very used to.

I have had some BIG issues in & around my life recently. I dream of tall tall hills with rough roads to the top - yep one does not need to be Medusa to work that one out!

Okay - last night I had a dream so vivid I felt like I was there. It wasn't a prophetic dream - in that it wasn't about an event to occur.

I was driving my car and I parked it at a look out - the ocean was below and there were waves - but they were not turbulent waves. So I began walking and it was down a hill - once I began the walk I realised that the hill was a really really steep decline. At first it threw me a bit - I almost turned around but then it became easy to just walk down the hill. I walked over a bridge and then I realised I couldnt get back to my car as the roads were blocked as there was a carnival. I walked across a bridge and met a woman I met earlier on and there was a group waiting for a ferry to come along and collect them. So, I decided that I would catch the ferry too - it was a way of not having to climb the steep hill back to my car... I remember logically thinking that I couldn't get back to my car without climbing the hill - but I just decided to Trust and catch the ferry. Then I woke up.

What do you think?

Gee, that's an interesting one. Dreams are not really my thing, but I often "know" things before they happen so I can relate to that.

I am sure the sea and hills have their own symbolism. However the ferry trip could be telling you that there might be other options to explore to get you to where you want to be, even if they seem to be taking you in the wrong direction. Re-meeting the woman could mean to trust someone new, or perhaps to listen to some advice. I'm just guessing though. I hope you work it out

Did you get back to your car, or did the ferry take you somewhere else?

I don't know Cai - I caught the ferry but the destination was my car and it was a knowing I was going to get back to the car - just that it didn't make sense how that would happen. The feeling of going down the hill was the other most significant part of the dream. I thought that I would fall or stumble as the decline was so great - but then it was fine and easy to manage...

That sounds quite telling Deb. If you put the two together it seems to be saying that there is a way to happiness that seems to be something you wouldn't expect, and that it will be easier than you think. That should give you some food for thought!

I think the hill is representative of something important in your life and you perhaps being fearful of it, thinking it looks so daunting, and that most people who would attempt a descent like this would fall. But you don't. Your strength carried you through the scary part. And you found your way. And even though your final destination is the same as it was before, there just may be another way to get there.

Arrow Dream Interpretation

Hello flowerchild (what a beautiful name),

What strikes me first is the waves - you notice them and go down the hill towards them. Waves and water in dreams tend to represent great emotional upheaval (not always bad emotions!). So you start to walk down the hill from the car and the hill becomes steep, but you manage it. This suggests to me that you're really adaptable in dealing with situations and handling challenges that come your way. You walk now easily and happily down the hill and across a bridge and then realise you cannot go back. I feel this is where you need to learn something- that though you manage challenges well, you perhaps get a bit slack and lose foresight, getting yourself into odd situations at times. Now despite being stuck, you go with the flow and end up crossing the water on a boat. Crossing the water is about dealing with the emotion, but you leave your security (your car) and the dream ends.

The dream is sort of telling you about yourself- your good points are shown to you, but it also tells you that you feel lost in the emotion. You continue walking the path because you can't go back, but it's like you lack the ability to stop something once it's started. In dreams, this is the lucid dreaming ability- in life this is about saying 'No' and planning ahead. Even though you can manage problems, you lose yourself and tend to not think beyond the initial challenges.

I hope that helps!

Blessings,

Rowena

Okay - last night I had a dream so vivid I felt like I was there. It wasn't a prophetic dream - in that it wasn't about an event to occur.

I was driving my car and I parked it at a look out - the ocean was below and there were waves - but they were not turbulent waves. So I began walking and it was down a hill - once I began the walk I realised that the hill was a really really steep decline. At first it threw me a bit - I almost turned around but then it became easy to just walk down the hill. I walked over a bridge and then I realised I couldnt get back to my car as the roads were blocked as there was a carnival. I walked across a bridge and met a woman I met earlier on and there was a group waiting for a ferry to come along and collect them. So, I decided that I would catch the ferry too - it was a way of not having to climb the steep hill back to my car... I remember logically thinking that I couldn't get back to my car without climbing the hill - but I just decided to Trust and catch the ferry. Then I woke up.