Thread: What do you think of

Default What do you think of

Telekinesis?

Do you think people can really move things with their minds?

Well its hard to say i mean in a way it could be a figment of our imagination, but then in som cases its unexplainable. What do you think about it Jay honz?

I've seen friend's kids do it. I had a girlfriend in school who could do it. Considering you're just manipulating energy fields, it can be done.

kazz, I dunno, I think some people live in that airy fairy stage and start to believe in more than there is, kwim? I believe in fairies and that rome and live in forests, but I dont believe that the tree's pull the trunks out of the ground and frolic around the forest when no one is watching lmao. So I don't know if I believe it or not. I would have to see it to believe it, but there are some great magicians out there!!!!

I have never seen it done- but i have tried to do it an di have always thought of it as one of those things that can be done (as Schaz says- it is just manipulation of energy fields) but that its our own negative mind blockage that stops us-

In saying that though- while i beleive it can be done i have tried and i reckon my mind is fairly open to it- but it still hasnt worked for me- maybe i just dont know exactly how to do it right!!

I guess anythings possible hey?

ps I miss you jay!

Anything kazz? Can pigs fly? lmao I miss you too, you have no idea!!!!!!!!!!!!!

*They do to me but then im a bit crazy!* just kiddin omg jay... lately I tell you scary stuffs been happening I put my headphones on and heard my name being called through them??? o_O not to mention I keep seeing things.. then i looka gain and their gone!!!!!!

OMG how are you babe? I sent u a pm btw

Well the first sign of madness is hearing voices!!! lmao

Don't ya love the voice calling!

jay - my dp is abotu to start learning this... (just to busy at the moment!!) his parents are psychics, and they are going to teach him.. They did want him to start like i have - meditation, healing, clairvoyancy all the way through to something that big, but hes stubborn... i think it will be very interesting, i cant wait to see it in action!!

Katnap tell me how many more kids you recon I will have? DH and I are not in agreeance to it!!!!

If I saw it I would believe it!

bubNo.2 Guest

Hi girls,
    Im Ainsley and i thought i would drop in and say hi and add my little bobs worth if that is ok?

Im 8 weeks preg. due july 12 and feeling great. I have a DF a DS 7yrs and two StepDS 16 and 13. Im a rn but i havent been working that much as my DF has been spoiling me (im an agency nurse).

Spirits: mmmm i have had a few interesting experiences.... please tell me some others?

How about this experience for anyone that can explain it to me i was completly sober ) I was in Bali in 2004 (alone with 4 gfs) and i felt my lover (at the time) who was also my best friend standing right next to me in the resturant without him being there IYKWIM he was in melb physically. I couldnt stand it so i went to the toilet and had a wee and spoke to him as if he was standing in front of my and when i said i was fine healthy and safe and that i would be home in few days the sensation of him being there vanished completely. About 6 months later he came around to my house physically and i asked him if he was thinking about me alot the last week i was in bali he said he wasnt sure but he probably was anyway i bit the bullet and started to tell him re the restuarant part and i got to the wee part and he told me the rest of what i said to him.... and he picked up his cup of tea and drank it like it was completly normal! i was gobsmacked to say the least... he went to say that i do that to him all the time....
    So please has anyone had any experiences like that?
    Cheers Ainsley

Wow Ainsley - that's an amazing connection with someone. So he used to feel your presence even though you weren't there physically? or was it only one way?

Well i wish i could do it, would make cleaning the house easier! :P

Seriously though, i am open to anything, so i reckon it's possible.

It's totally possible. In the bible, Paul practically teleported from one place to another in one story! If Jesus can stop a storm then yeah we can move stuff. And in a lot of belief systems people have control over the elements and can turn one thing into something else so moving it should be along the same lines I think, like someone said - manipulating the elements. Same as healing, that's moving/changing one thing into something else. Personally haven't moved any physical objects that I know of, but have thought about that side of things alot. (hahah, maybe that's why my house is such a mess too!)

I think it is physically possible but i couldn't say how it works.

I'm a pretty skeptical person in an open-minded way LOL
    On this one I intuitively feel that it is possible as well as scientifically believe it is as well (I loved science at school).

I believe in the power of prayer so i guess this is related... but different. I think it is possible no matter what your spiritual beliefs are.

I think that there are laws of physics that are yet to be discovered and that this could be one of them.

TOTALLY Bathsheba - quantum physics is all about things not "behaving" as they should under Newtonian law. In fact it was quantum physics that got me really thinking philosophically about miracles and the power of prayer, and moving objects, healing etc. We know words can transform people's lives, but we under-rate that because it's not "physical"!