Thread: When does dreaming become messages from beyond?

Question When does dreaming become messages from beyond?

Hey All,

I was just wondering if anyone can tell me when a dream isn't a dream but a message from beyond yonder??
    I have regular dreams about different stuff but sometimes I feel there are messages in there for me when they are really lucid and I can recall them like talking to someone in person ITMS.

When does it shift from what the mind may want to really something else?

For example, the other night I had a dream and I was having an ultrasound done and the image of the baby on the screen smiled and waved at me and the Dr said to me "There is Indiannah Rose she says hello" ........... I have no idea who Indiannah Rose is but the baby was mine, I woke up in such confusion it took several mintues to realise it was a dream .......... a mind want because I have been thinking about TTC? Something else?

then last night All I can remember is riding a horse which was meant to be my QH(but it wasn't) and some lady in an old fashioned riding outfit (like you see when they do the Sulky's at shows) came up to me and told me "they were watching out for me and everything would be ok" referring tro me riding my horse .......... again a mind want or something ekse???

so how do you know??

Nae x

Hi Nae Nae,

Interesting dreams you have. That is amazing the U/S dream. I bet you haven't stopped wondering about that one. Do you record your dreams into a diary or something? I have had several dreams of a baby boy, about 4 in the last 4 or so months. I am hoping my bub on the way will be a boy.

It makes me wonder if you are meant to have another baby and name it indiannah, it's actually quite a nice name really. I'm sorry I can't give you all the answers you are looking for, but often I am told, if it feels right, then accept it, if not, let it go.

Danni