Thread: 1st Anniversary for my twins

Default 1st Anniversary for my twins

Well tomorrow will be the 1st anniversary of my second twin. The first twin was on the 28th April, and the second twin tomorrow.

I thought that I would be ok when these dates rolled around, but I guess not....... Each day as this date approached I got a little more upset. My twins would have been 4-5 months old, depending if I was to deliver early, as most twins do.

Knowing that I have not only lost my angels, but have had nothing but complications since their departure, has made the time seem sooooo much longer than 1 year.

I was hoping to already be pg now, but alas we are not. I miss my angels and regret that I never got to hold them in my hands......

Tam,

I am so sorry, and feel for you at this difficult time. I sincerely hope the day passes and things will look a little brighter on the other side of tomorrow.

I also hope that a little bub of your own is not too far away, but it will unfortunately never replace your precious twins.

My thoughts are with you, matey.

Lots of :flower:

Love
    Gabby

Tam,

It is such a difficult time when these dates come round.
    Thinking of you at this sad time.

We are here for you anytime you need to talk or cry.

Awww Tam, I am so sorry you have to go through this heartache. HUGE to you.

It is definitley a difficult time when these dates come around. Please know you and DH will be in my thoughts.

Loadsa Love

Huge hugs to you and your DH, Tam.

Thinking of you...

Take care.

Angel.

Tam, I am so sorry for you at this time. I know how hard it is to cope at the time of any anniversary, but more so for our little angels.

and thinking of you

Big Hugs Tam. Its a difficult time.

Default reply

Tam, darlin' I'm so very sorry for your loss. Sweetie, tomorrow you will be in my thoughts and I know that where ever they are, they no how much they were and are still loved.

Darl big huge hugs for you and your DH :hugs: xxxxxxx

mooshie Guest

Tam

you are in my thoughts, it is so hard with anniversaries. I truly hope that your angels will send you a special gift soon.

be kind to yourself

Tam

:hugs: sweetheart. Thinking of you and your angels.

Keen

layla Guest

Tam, you know I'm thinking of you and I wish there was something I could do or say to help. You have been through so much over the last year and yet you are so strong.
    Your twins will live on in your heart forever, and one day I'm sure you will be telling their brothers or sisters all about them.
    Lots of love to you.
    Layla

Tam, I'm so sorry for loss

Tam ~ sweetie i don't have any super words of wisdom to help you through this difficult time but just know that i am thinking of you

kirsty Guest

Tam thinking of you at this difficult time & sending hugs your way.

Tam hugs to you - i am devastated at my own loss - i cannot comprehend the feelings you must have for what you have lost - but they are not gone as they are forever in your heart and in your thoughts....

in the valley of cuddles with mountains of smiles

Tam - my precious Charlotte would also be about 5 months going by her due date 1/12/04 - my heart reaches out to you at this time of incredible sadness for what should also have been our happiest time -celebrating Mother's day.
    I can only imagine how you are feeling but please know you are not alone and I am here if you need to talk.

My friend I truly wish you every happiness and success with your coming FET [-o< .