Thread: 2 years ago today.......

Default 2 years ago today.......

It was 2 years ago today that I had my miscarriage. And I just feel so sad and a bit empty.

I know that I now have Olivia safe and healthy and beautiful, & I couldn't love her more if I tried. But I miss my other baby. Is that mad?

Sorry guys, don't want to be miserable, but I can't get it out of my head and I just needed to let it out somewhere. DH is great, but I don't think he has even remembered, or if he has he hasn't mentioned it. And that hurts a bit.

Whilst the pain does lessen, the grief is still there. And I don't even want to forget.

Take care all,

Hello Lucy

I don't think you will ever forget the little one that should have been and every year on this day will be hard for you. I think DH's do forget these things sometimes. maybe you should say something to him just to let him know how you are feeling today.

:hugs: to you all.

Hope you will feel better tomorrow.

Big :hugs: Lucy i just want to let you know that we are thinking of you

Love :smt049

:hugs: Lucy. I hope you managed to get through yesterday okay. It's defintely not mad that you miss your other baby. Your little one was a part of you, your life, and it is completely natural that you would remember your bubba and feel that sadness and grief on days like this. Take care of yourself!

Hi Lucy,

Big :hugs:

Im sorry that you are feeling so down right now.

Im sure that it is totally normal to have those feelings.

I know that even though i am pregnant again now i still miss my Katelyn like crazy and wish that she was here. Im sure it will be that way for the rest of my life.

Each of our children are special little individuals and one can not replace the other as you know.

As for DH maybe he just doesnt want to upset you but my DH is really bad at remembering any dates so if you get a chance maybe mention it to him so you can support each other. Im sure he hasnt forgotten that precious little life.

Wishing you a better day today.

Love Sarah

Melinda Guest

Hey Lucy,

Big hugs for you matey. I'm facing a similar situation right now. Last week was the anniversary of the day that our first little one passed away, and on the 30th of this month is when we found out, and the 2nd of August is when I had to have a D&C. It feels hard because the 3 dates are all significant to me, and even though I'm PG now and am only weeks away from having my little tiger in my arms, I can never forget the loss that I suffered.

I hope that today is a better day for you, and don't worry about being miserable and needing to get it off your chest - I just hope it helped to get it all out IYKWIM?

Thinking of you....

Hi Lucy,

I have just logged on tonight and seen your post from yesterday. I hope you were able to share your memories with your DH and remember your little one together. You certainly aren't mad. All of us here understand how important it is to remember our angels.

I hope that you have had a better day today. Thinking of you and sending you :hugs:

Thanks guys. I was a bit of a wreck on Monday night. Not even Donald Trump & The Apprentice cheered me up. DH finally asked me what was wrong & I burst into tears and he admitted that he had remembered but didn't want to mention it to me for fear of upsetting me!

So we ended up having cry/cuddle together and that made me feel better. Actually we ended up having a nice comforting bonk, which made me feel heaps better!

Thanks for all your messages guys.......it is such a relief to be able to come on here and just go "blah"...

Aww what a sweetie he was. Glad you felt better.

Love :smt049

A bit late, but belated Hugs to you Lucy.

My EDD was on the 15th. I did everything possible to not think about it. Probably not the best thing to do, but I just didn't want to have to emotionally think or deal with it.

But I did want to say though, when I had my M/C you gave me alot of hope Lucy. It was so comforting to know that even though you had gone the the tragedy of a M/C that you had a little one growing H&H. IYKWIM. I hope that came out ok!