Thread: AF Already????

Question AF Already????

Hi All,

As most of you would know, I miscarried a couple of weeks ago and had a d&c last Monday.

My bleeding wasn't really bleeding since, just brown discharge.

Well yesterday and lastnight I was having quite a bit of period type pain and then I woke up early hours of this morning and was losing bright red blood. I feel a bit off today also - Just like I do on the first day of my periods normally.

Is this just a normal part of bleeding after m/c?? Or could it be AF already???

Sorry to hear about your loss. Look after yourself.

Not sure about your bleeding but give nurse on call a ring and have a talk to them. I have found them to be really helpful.

Quote Originally Posted by Rivlas View Post
    Sorry to hear about your loss. Look after yourself.

Not sure about your bleeding but give nurse on call a ring and have a talk to them. I have found them to be really helpful.
    Thank - you!
    x

Just wanted to offer hugs hun. Hope this is Af returning for you anda sign that your body is getting itself back online physically.

Very jealous of your warmth there. Share some with my freezing fingers lol

Id guess that it is you AF. You only had the D&C a week ago but the loss was longer. Your HcG levels would have been dropping for awhile but just not quick enough for your body to know. Its now had that huge drop and it knows....pysically.... anyway.. to get on with its job! See this as a positive sign that the D&C was the right thing for you to do! Just make sure that the loss is not out of the ordinary and that there is no smell or colour change or clots.

Hugs!