Thread: Bittersweet

Default Bittersweet

Today is a bittersweet day. My second daughter Lucy is 4 today! She is such a gorgeous, sweet girl with a truck load of spunk!

Today is also the due date of my first angel daughter...

I wonder if you are looking down little one on your sister today...

tiggy Guest

Deb,
    There is nothing I can say in the face of your great loss, nothing to take the ache away.
    I hope that you and your gorgeous earth angel get to spend some precious moments today and know that your winged one is watching over you and smiling.

Deb, I don't think I could say it nearly as good as Tiff. Just want you to know that I am thinking of you today hun. :hugs: to you on this very special day.

Deb, thinking of you today. Hugs.

I too am thinking of you today Deb.....

Deb I hope there's laughter amidst the tears today as you celebrate with Lucy and remember your little angel.

Deb

I am sure that your darling little angle baby is smiling down on you and your wonderful family today. I am thinking of you and wish your sweet little girl Lucy a Happy Birthday.

Wish that scorpio baby a happy birthday for me and give her a big hug too. Your angel babies will make today and every day special for you and all of your family.

Deb, can you feel me holding your hand? Special hugs for your daughter too on her birthday (belated). Wow, 4 years old!
    Debbie

MUMMY4LIFE is offline .: ~ Don't regret anything that ever made you smile ~ :.

I'm sure your little angel is looking down on her sister today, sending her silent kisses and warm hugs for her birthday.

Oh flower

That was soooooooooooo beautiful what you said. Im sure your baby was looking down on its sister. He or She was probably singing Happy Birthday with you all to your daughter. Always remember although its hard with the loss, they have to be in a better place.

All the best and I hope your daughter had a wonderful BD

kirsty Guest

Deb wishing your heart a day full of love & memories of your gorgeous earth bound daughter & your free flying daughter. Know that they both love you with all their hearts.

Big hugs to you today.

Deb thinking of you all today

Happy Birthday to Lucy and to your little Angel that watches over you all.

Thankyou all. We did have a lovely day with my mum cooking us all dinner and I made a pink and green marble cake (ewwww.... but Luce loved it!).
    We all looked at Lucy's birth photos and I found myself in tears for the babies that have not made it into our album...
    I know there are 5 little angels and one of them I am certain is especially close to us today...
    Thankyou all gorgeous women...

Deb
    I am glad you had a lovely day and I am sure the tears shed were very therapeadic.
    Thinking of you
    Sarah

Deb, I am glad you had a nice day with Lucy. I agree that the tears are therapeutic, and you will probably always have a spare tear for all of your angels but that just means you love and miss them.

Take care,

Mel