Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Eggberts Story

Default Finn

Quote Originally Posted by Fi View Post
    Finn sounds like a special little boy. That must have been an amazing thing to happen!!
    He is an amazing little boy. At the risk of sounding like a complete "fruit tingle". This evening driving back into town to collect my daugter from swimming a car swerved at me... It was a bit scary (windy country road)... The number plate EGI!

I just know my angel is around...

Apparently in about 7 months I will be a qualified midwife - yikes!

Deb, I am so very sorry for the loss of your little angel and I thank you for giving us such an open, honest and passionate insight into how we should acknowledge and help you through your grief - THANKYOU!

Deb I just don't know how to put it into words but you, your family and your angels are all in my thoughts and prayers.

Deb - I`m sitting here with tears in my eyes, it`s just not fair that this is happening to you, your baby was very much loved and wanted, just like they all are. I can feel your heartbreak and I wish I could be there for you, I`d be the one with tears flowing down my face, giving you a hug without saying a word, sharing your grief.

By the sounds of things Eggbert is certainly with you, just like his/her other 4 angel sisters/brothers are - they are always with us and looking after us - I know this for a fact, I feel my little one with me and Adrian.

One day, very, very soon you`ll be holding your precious bundle of joy and I`ll be here sitting on the side of my chair waiting anxiously for that wonderful news, what a fabulous day that will be and it will happen Deb, I know it will.

Hugs to you

Take Care

Love

Dee

Deb,

You're words are absolutely amazing and as before, when I first read of the terrible news you posted in the other thread, I'm finding myself sitting here with tears streaming down my face. I have never read anything more inspiring and inspirational. You really are an incredible woman and I really do admire your courage and strenth.

I'm so sorry for your loss and know there's nothing I can say to help ease the pain but please know that you are in my thoughts often. As you said, you WILL hold that baby in your arms and I'm soo pleased to hear the confidence in your voice.

Please take care and stay positive always.

Kelly xxx

Deb,

I am terribly heartbroken for yourself your beautiful cherished family....
    I cannot tell you how much I have appreciated raeding your words... I only have 2 friends that acknowledge my angel baby & the others pretend/act like it never happened, yet for me waking, eating, breathing, existing I am constantly wondering where/ how & why my beloved baby with wings left our family...

I was so immensely happy for you when I saw your preg announcem,ent & just today i have seen your post & it has left a dry/hard lump in my throat & tear stained eyes & a broken heart!

I cannot understand the cruelty of giving you such a wanted & cherished gift only to take it away from you so swiftly.... I sob with you & wish I could hold you tight & for a fleeting moment ease some of your pains...

The nurse whom told you to be quiet, should have been reported, I cannot help but be angered by her comments...

I believe our Angels are always & forever looking over us & their siblings...

I really dont have any words that will ever take away the pain & the heaviness in your heart, I just want to you to know, I appreciate you sharing your stories with us & I pray the next one has the Happiest of endings....

Sorry for losing your baby Eggbert.........

Deb, i am so sorry for the loss of your precious little "Eggbert".

You are a woman with so much strength and i pray for you that one day soon you will hold your baby in your arms.

Thinking of you.

Deb - you have been my strength and inspiration and continue to be so. I value so much the positive inflection you place in all of your words and actions. Egbert knows how special and loved he was and still is (please excuse the gender allocation but Egbert never was or will be an *it*). How could he not with the positive affirmations and love you sent to him in the few short weeks of his life. All of your babies (those with us and the angels) know the depth of the love you have for them.

I wish I was there to support you and just hold you. I know the value of just being held and having someone physically share your pain. I pray you will be blessed with the healthy baby you and your family wish for.

You know where I am if you need me

kirsty Guest

Deb sweetie you are certainly not a fruit tingle & it sounds like Eggbert is still looking out for his mummy to let you know he is still around you.

Again my deepest sympathy & hugs to you as you traverse this difficult path.

Deb, I have said this to you already but I am still just amazed at your strength through these terrible deaths. I am crying, yet feel inspired by your words and "Egi's" spine-tingling story. Your writings need to be read by every woman who has lost a child and more improtantly, by every person who knows someone that has lost. Maybe they could then have some insight into the true impact of the baby's death and their own, sometimes poorly chosen words.
    I do feel there is a baby out there waiting to join your family. I just pray he or she finds their way to you very,very soon.
    Huge hugs to you and your gorgeous family

Deb - as you are thinking of writing a book then I guess you won't want to be included in mine. Don't know if you read my message yesterday.

All the best,
    Debbie

I am so sorry and saddened to hear of the loss of your little angel.
    I wish there was something more I could say... I wish I could give you a big hug.
    You and your family will be in my thoughts and prayers.
    :hugs:
    Lisa

Deb, I too offer my arms for a warm and loving hug; teary and all.

I am so sorry for the loss of your precious little baby. I know that your little one knew how much love you have for him/her.

I hope that one day soon you are able bring home a new little one into your home.

With love.
    x

Tigergirl1980 Guest

I agree, you're not a fruit tingle It definitely sounds like little Eggbert is still with you, and I'm sure he/she always will be And how amazing your little boy is, it's amazing how perceptive children can be even without knowing things.

How beautifully written, I sit here shedding a tear for you, your family, and all of your precious little 'angels'.

And further to that, Finn is a special little boy. It is amazing how perceptive and intuitive children can be, I think they have that 6th sense about them. When I was in hospital, my 2 and 1/2 year old nephew came to visit and while sitting on the bed with me, he looked at the empty crib, then looked at me and pointed his finger at my chest and asked "does it hurt Mel?", I just burst into tears and said "yes it does sweetie". Everyone thought he was too young to understand what was going on, but he seemed to all the same. At the time I wondered if he had inside information from my baby. Maybe in some way Finn does also!

Take care of yourself

Oh Mel,
    I am so very sad for your loss. I send you a big hug :hugs: and all of my love...

What a beautiful story about your nephew. I do believe children are more psychic/intuitive. I do think they have inside information.

Our angels are still here with us. I believe it is our job to heal and accept so we can love them for the angels that they are. Then we can move forward.

May you be blessed with another baby Mel when you are ready, to join your family. Thankyou for sharing your story...

Wow, that was so well written. I am amazed at the strength you have to have written it. You & your family have my deepest sympathy. I can truely say I cried all the way through your story.
    Your children must have the most beautiful souls, those with you & those who watch over you. With a mother like you how could they not.

I hope that one day soon your will be bring home a new baby in that family shawl.

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast