Thread: Great Article

Default Great Article

The Pregnancies That Don't End Well

Very hard read that left me in tears. Only could be written by someone that knows!

oh yes, "the secret society" that one hears about only when youve gone through it, how true. Great article that echoes a lot of my own thoughts and experiences of loss.

Awesome article.. My Mother has had 9 pregnancies, 3 living children.. Preg 1-Me , Preg 2 - termination, Preg 3- Ectopic, Preg 4 - My 12Yo Brother, Preg 5 - M/C , Preg- 6 M/C, Preg 7- M/C, preg 8 M/C, Preg 9- My brother soon to be 8yo... When Mum had the M/C between my brothers she said she thought it was karma for having her earlier termination .. But she also said because they were so early she felt she lost 'time' more than anything, (she was hitting 40 and wanted another bub)... Then me 2 pregnancies - 1 M/C, 2 live births but no living children... I have actually found that a lot of women you speak to have had some sort of fetal death, but it's just not spoken about.. I think that people need to be made aware of baby loss, but it is taboo, because you don't want to terrify the ones who are having babies.. But yes to wrap up my long winded post, great article

I totally agree Blessed & Starry - its amazing how many women I've spoken with this year that have also shared their MC and loss stories. You just have to look at the signatures on BB to see how high the stats are. Its quite horrifying that so many women go through a loss of some sort.