Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Gunna be tough few days.....

Fi, so sorry to read your post, I hope your blinder is a big one!!!

Big hugs poppet!!!

Lulu - in NZ we call them a paddy wagon I still cant bring myself to do the divvy thing.

Thanks again for all your comments. I dont feel strong, just terribly philosophical, and terribly lucky to have people who love me.
    Why worry about what if, when you have right now.

Fi

My brother is a policey man..I'm sure if we ask nicely we can put the lights on and maybe a siren.
    ((((Hugs Fi))))
    Bec
    xx

Will he let us run a coupleof red lights????

Do you know shane broke out of a divvy van? He got locked up with a few others, and apparently there was one who was ever so slightly more tipsy. Anyway, they convinced him to attack the cops when they came to the door, and when he caused the diversion, about 3 blokes did a runner!!!!!

Oh my man is such a terrible influence!! And how am I ever going to explain those terrible naked women tattoos to his daughters??? Oh well, lucky he's a nice bloke huh?

Fi So sorry to hear about your loss.

Fi, like I said in your other thread you have an great attitude. I haven't heard many people so open about making another baby. I believe every thing happens for a reason. I am sorry for you loss and hope all goes well today.

Hope all goes well today Fi. Thinking of you.

Melody Guest

I'm so sorry Fi......

Thinking of you both today.

All the best for today Fi, I will be thinking of you.

Debbie Lee Guest

I'm thinking of you too, Fi. Hope those buggers at the hospital do the right thing for you today and it's over and done with sooner rather than later.

Thinking of you, Shane and Jenna. Such a horrible and sucky thing to happen!

Let me know when you want to go on that bender!

:hugs:

Like Bec said, you are one AMAZING woman!

Kirsty77 Guest

Fi I'm so sorry..........thinking of you.........

Well Geelong hospital strikes again. After starving myself all morning, I get in there to find the theatre list is choccers, and they probably wont fit me in today at all.
    So I'm booked in for 7am tomorrow. She has given me the tablets to insert up there at 5am, and she says I should be home by 5pm.

It was lovely to walk past all the mums that have their babies on CTG's and on speaker, and getting to hear lots of little heartbeats. Oh - and then it was a midwife that I talked to on the phone the other day asking for help. She even remembered me. Wasn't that nice. I did get a bit short with her, and she didn't come back after that.

So the saga drags on. Apparently they dont book other procedures for saturday morning, so we just have to hope that lots of mums dont need c/s tomorrow morning, and there aren't too many fights and car accidents in Geelong over night.

Fi

kirsty Guest

Fi what a bummer for you that they couldn't do it today after all.

I really hope that they have their act together for you tomorrow & all goes smoothly.

Melinda Guest

Oh pffft. What a load of balone Fi! This is just awful and should NOT be happening!!!

What are the tablets that you mentioned?? When I had my D&C, I was 11w (well "should" have been) and our little one had died at 8.5w. I didn't have to have any tablets inserted at all??

I'd be a bit concerned about doing that too, if you've got no guarantees that you'll have the D&C tomorrow?

Fi so sorry you had to go through all that today.

I think it's horrible that they stick you with pregnant women when you are going through a m/c. I was lucky and was sent to the day ward and no one around me was pg. I guess different hospitals do things different.

:hugs: to you both.

Melinda Guest

That's good that you were sent to a separate ward Michelle - I wasn't so lucky when I was in hospital for my D&C.

I was put on the maternity ward - I found that SO distressing. I could hear little babies crying and see PG women walking past my room. It was awful.

Fi, So sorry to hear your news hun, and bummer about being set back for tomorrow.
    I am thinking of you, Shane and little Jenna at this sad time.

Page 3 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast