Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Having a meltdown

Default Having a meltdown

Today I called the hospital because I want mine and my babies medical records.. Why? I have no idea.. Is it going to change anything? No.. But for some reason I feel like I need to.. Maybe its part of getting something else of the twins that I haven't got.. I don't know.. And to be honest I thought it would be harder to get.. All I have to do is put my request in writing and post it off with my ID and the boys birth certs certified by a JP and thats it.. I don't even have to pay..

I have been having a REALLY tough couple of weeks.. I wrote a post about it in here and lost it Anyway I had a bit of a meltdown this morning.. I cried harder than I have for a while.. You know that cry that comes right from deep in your gut, and you are actually in physical pain. I felt like my heart was breaking all over again.. Why is it nearly 2 yrs on I feel like I am back to the early days.. I am not coping without my son's.. I miss them and hate that they were taken away from me.. IT"S NOT FAIR!!

I hope getting your hospital records helps in some way. I think 'anniversaries' of events are always the hardest part, I guess it brings out some pretty strong memories and emotions that get pushed to the side or dimmed down between the anniversaries ITMS. Hope you're ok hun, remember we're here at any time to help you through this

hun, i don't know the pain your going through but i couldn't read and not reply.

I know it's not what you want to hear but my mum lost my brother when he was 4mths old, he would have been 22 this yr and she still has days where she just can't bare the thought that he's not here with us.

Hoping the pain itself can ease but the memory of your boys stays strong forever.

its almost 8 years since my son passed away and i still get like that alot more than i care to admit, take whatever steps in whatever time you like hun, people find healing in the weirdest places and if a small part is healed by gaining those records then so be it.
    Thinking of you xx

All my thoughts are with you. I know what you mean about the crying. It leaves you debilitated afterwards.

Absolutely heartbreaking

Oh beautiful lady, im so so so sorry you are having such a tuff time
    Please if there is anything i can do let me know! you know im only down the road.
    coffee maybe, or you could come to mine one night and we could have some chocolate,wine and chat.

You have my number for a reason.

i couldnt see this and not reply neither..

i hope getting these helps put abit of the pieces back together for u sometimes its all the littlest things that count... i hope u feel alot better soon and know im thinking of u

its not fair that u have to go through this its very sad wish i could help

you're right it's not fair
    I don't know what to say, just that I hope you feel that you can come here anytime for support and know we will listen
    thinking of you

No hun it's not fair at all .

Regards,
    Dianne
    Emmanuel born sleeping @24wks
    Trisomy 13

I can't even begin to imagine how you are feeling, but I wanted to send you some , even if they are only cyber ones

No words just lots of love beautiful xxxx

Darling

I was talking to DH about this just yesterday. He doesn't understand why I still get upset sometimes about our 3 bubs. He thinks that I'm not happy with him or our life together. I explained to him that our current life is fine - but it's not what SHOULD have been. If I hadn't had that first miscarriage, we would be parents now. So many things would be different. So, while this life is just fine, I'm happy with it...every now and then I just feel like I've been stabbed all over again, and all I can think of for a while is what our life SHOULD be right now. I don't think it'll go away until I get my babies back, it just makes up part of my overall 'flavour'. Is that how you're feeling darl?

Thanks everyone for your support.. I tried to rep you all, but there were too many!! I love how I can vent away in here and get support and validation.. It's hard to not think you are losing the plot sometimes.. I am feeling better now, I have just cleaned my house in preparation for my Mum coming to visit from NSW, so i am going to have a good girly weekend with my Mummy I am going to write that letter and send it tomorrow so hopefully i will have the medical records next week.. I will still be on holidays from TAFE so will probably spend days in my PJ's pouring through them.. Maybe that's just what I need and the week after it will be back to the reality of functioning.. I am not looking forward to going back to the hospital for placement.. Even though it's different hospital, different ward, different everything, some of the processes are still the same, and I think that may have been a trigger for me having a hard time lately.. Plus that it is only a couple of months away til their birthday..

Anyway, thanks again for your support.. PM me if you didn't get repped and I will rep you.. I really appreciate the time taken by all of you to reply.. xx

Im glad your feeling a little better I hope you have a great weekend with your mummy

I'm sorry that you are having a rough time at the moment. I read and posted in the thread you lost. It was beautiful, and I wanted you to know that your words are special, not just rambles. We are all here for you whenever you need. I am so glad your mum is coming for the weekend. No one can look after us like our mums can.

Take care sweetheart xo

feeb is offline Thankful for the kindness of my 2012 RAK making me Life member

Hugs hun so sorry you feel this way, no advice just hugs and I hope the notes help you.

xoxo

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast