Thread: HCG Levels Dropping

Default HCG Levels Dropping

As many of you know, I am currently still going through my first miscarriage.

I have been getting my HCG levels tested since the m/c at 11weeks 3 days on 5/9/10

On 4/9/2010 they were only 5070

Then weekly b/t showed they dropped to 1031

then 500

then today only 62

So does that mean by next week that they would be under 5 again?

Anyone with any experience please ?

I cant wait for it all to be over now

It's a sign that it's almost over since they have dropped so much. I would think they will be back to pre pregnancy levels easily within the week - providing there is no pregnancy tissue retained. Big cuddles again. xxx

My only experience is after partial molar, and they really slowed down once they were in double figures. (like 4 weeks to go from 27 to zero) Hope that's not the case for you, but that drop does sound kind of slow... Can you get checked out for no retained product?

I was told that HCG is usually expected to go back to zero within about a couple of weeks (even if there is a bit of retained product). Mine was a lot slower (a bit more like Audax's experience) but I had something unusual going on. So unless you too have a bit of an unusual thing too, hopefully you will be under 5 within the week. If your HCG stalls then it would be good to have a conversation with your dr about why that might be.

Big thanks Ladies