Thread: How will I know when it's over

Default How will I know when it's over

Hi,

I'm 4 and a half weeks pregnant after a 12 week loss (blighted ovum) in April. I have had quite bad cramping overnight with some bleeding. I am assuming that I am loosing the baby. I had a horrific experience in hospital with my last miscarriage and since its only early I would prefer to stay home and let nature take it's course. Part of me is hoping that it will be ok, but I guess in my heart I know I'm miscarrying. What can I expect to experience with an early loss like this? The pain was quite bad last night, I needed panadol and a heat pack and It kept me awake, but I've only had a small amount of bleeding so I guess theres more to come......

Sorry I don't have any advice but and I am so sorry that this is happening again

Sorry no advice just a big ...

Hon - I think because you are quite early you can probably do this one at home providing all is ok and the blood loss is not unreasonable. I would imagine the 12 week loss would have been harder for you because its more advanced.

Hi hun,
    just wanted to offer some support and let you know you aren't alone.
    I am going through exactly the same thing ATM and like you my last loss was 12 weeks, so I have no idea either.

Thanks everyone for your kind words and for sharing your experiences. I'm sorry that any of us have to go through this, especially more than once. I have been to the dr for a blood test to confirm, just for my piece of mind, and then I might just have a glass of wine......

Kim - How are you going? xox
    SarahRach - I just read you birth story for your beautiful boys, thank you for sharing, that must have been very difficult xox