Thread: I need some help.

Nikki Guest

Default I need some help.

I'm not really sure where to post this.

As you may know I got 2 faint BFP (Fortel Ultra & Internet cheapie) on Wednesday (12DPO) then tested again on Friday (Crystal Clear) & got a BFP, anyway I tested again on Sunday (Crystal Clear & Internet cheapie & First Response) & got BFNs. I am just now waiting for AF to show up, my temps are also dropping.

How long has anyone else had to wait for AF to show up? I will retest again on Friday if no AF & go to the DR soon after.

I just don't know what to think or do anymore.

Thanks.

Hi Nikki,

When i had my second m/c it took about a week for A/F to return.

Hope you get some answers soon.

Dear Nikki!

I am so sorry to hear that you are going through this.

I can wholeheartedly say I know what you are going through as I have had 3 chemical pregnancies in a row last year.

After about 14 months TTCing, I got my first ever BFP on D9PO with Fortel Ultra. It got stronger until about D14PO and then the next day the line disappeared. AF came 2 or 3 days later.

The following month, got another BFP (using the same test brand) this time at D12PO. This time though the line just got weaker and dissapeared on D14PO and AF came a few days late.

Third month ditto.

Nothing since.

It can be incredibly frustrating to not know what is happening to your body, and such a let down after getting that BFP, to see the line get stronger, then weaker and then disapear, and I am so sorry this is happening to you.

From a medical viewpoint, AF will come when the progesterone levels (which would have been more elevated than is normal for this stage of the cycle if you had not conceived) drop to below about 7. So, this is what is most likely delaying your AF. HCG (at low concentrations) takes about 4 or so days to wash out of your system.

Saying all that though, if AF does not arrive by the end of the week, I would suggest that you do go and get a blood test to check HCG etc., just to make sure whether you are or aren't pregnant, and if there was to be some HCG in your system then you'll also need a later test to determine what is going on.

Take care of yourself, and perhaps letting your hubby in what is happening to you may not be a bad thing??

Thinking of you,

layla Guest

Hi Nikki,
    Huge hugs to you.
    I'm so sorry, this must be so dissapointing.
    I can only suggest the same thing, I would go and get a blood test to find out what's going on.
    I'm thinking of you. 8-[

Nikki

I just want to let you know that I am thinking of you and I hope you find out what is happening really soon.

Best wishes

Nikki,

You are in my thoughts and prayers sweetie. I hope you get to the bottom of this soon and find out what's happening.

Take care,

Nikki,

I was about to reply to your post, then I noticed your ticker. I am so sorry to see that AF has turned up.

After going through the same thing last month, I know how disappointing it is to have your hopes up and then have them taken away.

I hope you are doing ok.

Thinking of you...

Love

Nikki

Sorry to see that AF arrives, sweetie. Hang in there. Thinking of you. :hugs:

Keen

Nikki,

I am so sorry that AF arrived for you.

Dear Nikki,

I am sorry to hear AF has turned up.

Hopefully it will be a sticky next time.

My thoughts are with you.

Love
    Gabby

layla Guest

Nikki, stay positive, you will be pregnant soon. I know how hard it is when you feel like it will never happen but it will. 8-[
    I hope you are coping alright with all of this, but if you aren't, we are here for you anytime, you know that. 8-[

Nikki I am so sorry AF turned up. Anytime you need to chat, go right ahead. hugs to you!!!

Nikki Guest

Thanks so much for your kind words & thoughts.

I told DH last night about what had happened & he was upset. I felt a lot better after I told him.

AF arrived yesterday afternoon, being late I thought she would come with avengence but it is not too bad.

Quick question - is this classified as a miscarriage even though it was so early?

Thank you all again. I'm so glad I have support from every one of you.

I would say it was a m/c but the doctor may not count it as it was not confirmed by him/her.
    I am guessing that you never went to the doctors after doing your HPT ?

I did when i fell pg after my first m/c and then a few days later i lost that one as well but as the doctor did bloods and it came back that i was pg then they count that as two. I htink if i never went to see him then they would still say one.

I hope i have made some sense.

Nikki - really sorry and that really sux. Here's hoping that this month results in an extra sticky BFP. Thinking of you.

Big hugs to you Nikki :hugs:

Big Nikki,
    Thinking of you.

Nic

Nikki, sweetie, I am so sorry AF reared her ugly head. If you ever need to talk or whatever you can email me. I am here for you matey. HUGE

Take Care
    Love
    Kazz
    xoxoxox