thread: Miscarriage/Loss General Discussion #4

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
  1. #1
    Registered User

    Jun 2013
    Katherine, NT
    226

    I received confirmation today (at 9w2d) that my pregnancy was to be no more. I have spent the entire day being really angry.

    I dont know how to cope with what i'm feeling and everyone else is trying to get me to look on the bright side. ie, at least i know i can fall pregnant (this being the first time) it doesn't make me feel any better at all....

    i'm at a total loss...i want to be alone but not alone, if that makes any sense.

    my little angel left me over a week ago but i have had no cramping and no bleeding...i dont even know what to do, who to talk to or where to go.

    I'm sorry we all had to meet under these circumstance.

  2. #2
    Registered User

    Nov 2008
    Perth
    2,377

    I'm so sorry Wrangalove, we are here if you need we understand your pain. Be kind to yourself, time will heal xoxo