Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Missed miscarriage and grieving

Oh no no no no - Kerry I am so sorry - I know exactly what you have been through and it is just raw grief - i had experienced much the same with my 1st m/c - i too could not believe the physical pain at 11wks but it was not nice - the emotional pain is something i wish i could take away for you - i am feeling it with you all over again - honey all i can say is I am so so sorry and i wish i could fix it for you : hugs:

Thanks for all your kind words and messages of support, encouragement and love. I've been reading everything and trying to find that inner strength, Lisa, that I'll need to pick up the pieces of the shattered dream. One of the hardest parts this week has been that DP has not been able to be with me but we have talked and talked and talked. We will try again if that's possible and I've made an appointment for the end of the month with the ob/gyn whose care I would have been under for this pregnancy if it had been successful. What are some of the questions I should ask? What tests could I ask to have done? I've started taking Zoloft with the view that I think I need some extra help this time to get past the feeling that I've just lost my last chance at having a baby. A special thanks again to my friend Sarah (Celsie) who'd hoped like I did that this was the one for me and has shared my distress throughout this week. Love you, Sarah!
    And much love to you all.

Kerry - i am so very sorry to read of the loss of your precious little one. My thoughts are with you.

Kerry - I did post to you in another thread. I have been thinking about you for days now and I am praying that you are ok. What you have been through is so cruel and it must be hard without your DP around. Just know that there is heaps of us BB ladies sending your hugs from afar.

Kerry - I am so sorry for your loss. My thoughts are with you.
    xo

Kerry,

So sorry to hear of your loss hun

I recently had tests done to see what's going on with my body and they did a bloodtest (they took alot of blood) and an ultrasound. Our doc said these were the normal initial tests they usually do. I think the bloodtest was really good as they tested for alot of things. Fortunately everthing came back clear for me except I have Ceoliac Disease (I was diagnosed at 2 years old) and there was still gluten in my body which could of been the cause of my miscarriages. So we are glad we did the tests just to be sure of everything.

Take care of yourself and we are thinking of you.

xo

Kerry

I am so sorry for the loss of your angel baby. My thoughts are with you. I am sending hugs your way now.:hugs:

Hi Kerry
    I am new to BB and arrived here after going through a mc.
    take your time to grieve the loss.
    I feel for you so much and sending you lots of hugs.
    Take care
    Mrs G

Kerry, I have just come across this and am so very sorry to read your sad story. Sending you lots of hugs xx

Oh Kerry,
    I am so so sorry. As you know I have also had two missed m/c's and had to have d&c's both times. I really felt differently too after the second one because it no longer seemed like it was "just one of those things" anymore. I had all the same fears, that it meant we may never have children or not naturally at least and I certainly never dreamed I'd be where I am now! Please don't give up hope. Have all the tests they will let you have because even if they show nothing (as mine did) at least you can feel like you are being pro-active.
    I wish there was someting I could say to take the emptiness away for you-- I will be thinking of you.
    Hopexo

Struggling a bit today. So thanks again for thinking of me and sending all those hugs. Seriously need some hugging.

Well here's one from me -

Kerry I've been thinking of you all week and praying that you get through this. I hope that your DP is with you now to support you.

Kerry, I too have been thinking about you lots, wondering how your doing each day. What a hard, hard time but you will get past these & realise your dream one day soon. Take care sweety.

Hi Kerry,

I also miscarried and had a d&c 9 days ago..so truly know how you are feeling.
    It's heartbreaking and so sad.
    I am so so sorry for your loss.
    They say time helps...I say march on time..
    Thinking of you.

Lulu

Thanks Willow, Mummyto1 and Lulu. Lulu, I'm so very sorry for your recent loss, too. for all of us who share such sadness.

It seems to be getting harder and harder to breathe, my heart feels so heavy tonight. No, DP is not with me. He'd hoped to get here Thursday night but the plan went awry. Maybe next week. Maybe. Tomorrow I must pull myself together so that I'll be ready to go back to work on Monday. Dust off that mantra: Everything will be fine. And find something positive to focus on in the coming weeks.

Bucket loads of babydust for all of you and may your journeys end with healthy happy bubs to love and love and love some more.

NO NO NO *stamping foot*
    Honey I am so sorry for you. I just cant get over it. Im here anytime.
    PM me if you need too

Kerry im so so so so sorry for your loss i havnt been around much and only just found it...... HUGE HUGS!!!! Im thinking of you and DP and i wish you well with the FS...

How are you Kerry? Hope you are getting by OK?! I know this is a hard time and anything at all can set you off. xo

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast