Thread: My Angel Baby

Default My Angel Baby

One year ago today you were taken away from us, not a day has gone by that I haven`t thought about you and wondered what you were like, did you look similar to your faternal twin brother, were you another bundle of baby boy joy to love or were you my precious little girl, how life would have been different if you were here with us today, yes it would have been hectic but you would have been another one to love, another one to call me Mummy. One thing is certain you`ll never grow old and frail, you will always be Mummy`s Angel Baby.

Out of the dark tunnel you brought sunlight to our eyes, your twin brother unbeknown to Mummy and Daddy at the time was growing nicely.

One year on and I still miss you, I`ve been thinking about you a lot this last week and more tears have been shed, I also know how very very blessed I am to have been given a second chance, your brother is a very special little man and a smile from him makes everything seem alright again.

I know I only carried you for such a short time but in those six weeks you were my baby and you still are today, we just never got the chance to meet.

Much Love from Mummy, Daddy, your special brother Adrian and your big brother Matthew xxxx

Aw that was so nicely written Deeanne. I'm sure your angel baby is with you & your family. Little Adrian is a going to be a super little man & always give out double hugs.

What beautiful words for your Angel Baby, Deeanne.

Big for you as you remember your little one today.

(((hugs))) for you on this day dee

Oh Dee that is so special and brought me to tears. I am sending you lots of hugs on this day. I know your little angel baby is watching over you all today and for always.

Lisa

Awww Dee, I am sitting here with tears for you and your angel baby.

Sending you huge hugs sweety. I'm your little Angel will be watching over you today, just like everyday.

Take care of you sweety and of your gorgeous little men :hugs:

Thinking of you of course Dee.
    Big hugs for a special mummy, and a very special little twin.

:hugs: to you Dee on this day...
    Your words are beautiful...

Love and hugs Dee.

Lots of Love and Huge Hugs Dee. xxx